Don't look now

Advertisement
About right. Smack dab in the middle of all college football teams. He's a lifetime .500 coach. Win one, lose one. Right in the middle.

Advertisement
does it matter....all we can do as fans is wait for that first saturday in Sept and see WTF happens....

The only way I take away anything from the BCM game is a total domination 500 yards of Offense 40+ points starters gone by 4th qtr...and the defense keeps them under 200 yards 4-6 sacks at least 2 takeways, special teams blowing guys up and some excitement on the sideline ...again total domination for the first two weeks tells the tail

does it matter....all we can do as fans is wait for that first saturday in Sept and see WTF happens....

The only way I take away anything from the BCM game is a total domination 500 yards of Offense 40+ points starters gone by 4th qtr...and the defense keeps them under 200 yards 4-6 sacks at least 2 takeways, special teams blowing guys up and some excitement on the sideline ...again total domination for the first two weeks tells the tail

All that will do is give the fan base false hope heading to Nebraska, then the big let downs happen and everyone is in an uproar all over again

Advertisement

All that will do is give the fan base false hope heading to Nebraska, then the big let downs happen and everyone is in an uproar all over again

history says you are 110% correct.....

Last edited:
Seriously!

The Canes do have a habit of playing cupcakes early on (Louisville was an exception last year) and build up a pad. Then reality hits and the roof caves in on this coaching staff.[/QUOTE]

That's not true at all. Off the top of my head...we played FSU on labor day for a number of years straight, I can recall playing Texas A&M early in the season two years in a row, we played UF in 2013 in September, and the OSU games were also in September. In 2009, the reason we got ranked so fast and Jacory for heisman even happened was because we were 2-0 on the most difficult early season schedule in the country (as was thought at the time). Perhaps you are considering "early on" to simply mean the first game of the season...

The BoT is content with a ranking that matches our academic ranking. It's all about feng shui or something.

Advertisement
I couldn't care less about preseason rankings. Seriously, what does it matter? FINISH 54 and there's a problem, again...

Advertisement
Now you guys are looking at pre-season polls.. if you guys don't have enough ammo.
From some rookie from syracuse.com no less.

...geez...

Seriously!

The Canes do have a habit of playing cupcakes early on (Louisville was an exception last year) and build up a pad. Then reality hits and the roof caves in on this coaching staff.

Sept. Games
2009 FSU, GT, VT
2010 OSU, Pitt
2011 OSU, KSU
2012 KSU, GT
2013 FLA
2014 UL, Nebraska, Duke

Nope. Don't see padding here.

Advertisement
Back