Don't let the speed leave

Wait are we no longer satisfied with 5 ft nothing WRs that get caught by **** near any player on the D from behind?

Advertisement
The thing that sticks out the most to me, neither one of these teams had really good OLine blocking looks like the QBs had to make defenders miss
Were you watching the Auburn teams? Did you see the way they were blocking out front for Schwartz on the end around and reverse plays? We could only dream of having blocking like that. If the blocking is not there the speed does not matter.

Harley's too busy trippin' over his own feet to be anything like Tutu.
He reminds me of a track kid trying to play football.
Harley blocks a helluva lot better than most track kids. I get your point though. Here's to hoping Harley can put it all together and be the next Daryl Jones or even a poor man's Kevin Williams, rather than continuing to be a Jonathan Harris.

Advertisement
Harley blocks a helluva lot better than most track kids. I get your point though. Here's to hoping Harley can put it all together and be the next Daryl Jones or even a poor man's Kevin Williams, rather than continuing to be a Jonathan Harris.

What's this infatuation with Harley? Dude isn't a true speed guy. He looks uncoordinated to me. Annoying as **** to watch . the fact that he starts tells u where the Miami wr's are or that the coaches are just dumb af.

Don't know how many times I've said this but Miami should easily have on elf the top track programs in the nation. No excuses. The school is just lazy auf. ***** asses more concerned with turning Miami into Harvard south than anything and making a better living for pigeons who live on buildings and bridges

Advertisement
Kids like TuTu should never leave. Local legend with testing to back up the explosiveness on film.

Anybody could’ve predicted that he went to Louisville and balled.
Anyone who has paid attention knew PooPoo Assmell would kill it wherever he wound up. Passing on him was pretty much the same as our coaches wanting to pass on Roscoe Parrish. We almost lost Roscoe because there was a divide on our staff about offering him.

I thought we offered Schwartza and Thornton, but they chose not to come here. Perhaps, we didn't recruit them well enough, or they were dead set on leaving. Not sure. Assmell is the loss to me because he would have come here for sure.

Over the last couple years, I think those guys would have actually looked the same or worse here than our own guys did.
This. We always find ourselves longing for players we "lost" who are flourishing elsewhere. But a big part of the reason they might be flourishing elsewhere is because they're in better systems that accentuate getting the ball to playmakers.

Wiggins needs to consistently catch the football before we talk about day 1/2.
I have a feeling Wiggins is going to develop into a star. His speed is the most legit we have. He's one of those guys who just looks effortless and is often several yards behind DBs. And then when he catches it, he just disappears defenders off the screen.

Advertisement
No one can bring the speed Schwartz would've brought BUT Harley can be our Tutu and Wiggins can be our Thornton... I honestly think MIAMI has a nice WR group in place across the board, King just has to be able to get them the ball. I really like what MIAMI has at the skill positions on offense, the only question mark is "how will the OLINE hold up" if we can find a solution for that THIS offense could be fun to watch!!
Harley ain't Tutu. Harley looks like a baby ostrich out there trying to run. He's fast in a straight line in gym shorts. On the football field, he looks very awkward.

What's this infatuation with Harley? Dude isn't a true speed guy. He looks uncoordinated to me. Annoying as **** to watch . the fact that he starts tells u where the Miami wr's are or that the coaches are just dumb af.
Infatuation, huh? You got the wrong person. I’m not going to sit here and bust up the kid like you though. The guys I named like Jonathan Harris and Daryl Jones really had no business playing in front of more talented WRs on those teams either. This isn’t anything new.

Advertisement
Back