Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Geo305 posted this about Kevin Olsen. Got to think he knows his stuff.

07-31-2014, 11:11 PM

Geo305

Don't shoot the messenger but

Not saying 100%. Been going around. Heard that Olsen might actually be gone.

Heard something along the lines he wasn't at the picture shoot with the qbs. Maybe it's something else. Fall camp opens soon so I'm sure we will get a definite answer.

I wouldn't get why cause, it's still his job to lose. He has the leg up on it.

Anyone closer to the situation know anything on this? I don't know if it's true. Just passing it along.

Been a fan of Olsen since we were getting him way back so, I wouldn't be too happy about it if true.

I live in Upstate NY, but mark my words.

If this **** goes through, I will rent out a spot and throw a huge canes fan only bash. I will DJ. Strippers, catering, strippers, booze. Free for all. No BS.

All will be welcome.

No going back now...holding you to this. I want midgets and a blue spray painted donkey.

can someone please put something interesting into this thread.

image.jpg

Advertisement
I do know for a fact that Fake James told someone from his mouth that Dorito was gone. This person pitched the last out against FSU in one of our college World Series and has had a relationship with James from back then when he was just a staffer. It's obvious Golden is too stubborn to fire his boy and it got him what he wanted. ****canned with his money. GTFO and bring butch.

I do know for a fact that Fake James told someone from his mouth that Dorito was gone. This person pitched the last out against FSU in one of our college World Series and has had a relationship with James from back then when he was just a staffer. It's obvious Golden is too stubborn to fire his boy and it got him what he wanted. ****canned with his money. GTFO and bring butch.

it is golden's defense. dorito does what golden wants.

I keep seeing guys speculating about the buyout diminishing on January 1st. Let's use some critical thinking skills to debunk that myth as the reason Folden might go now. When UM sent Baghdad Blake out last week to tell the world Folden is coming back, they knew then whether or not the buyout would be decreasing in a week allowing them to fire him on the cheap.

If that's all they were waiting for, then they wouldn't have sent Baghdad Blake out there to embarrass them. They would have just waited for that magic buyout decrease date and greased him.

This whole thing reeks of them having no clue how bad this situation is because they're completely devoid of intelligent leadership. They completely underestimated the **** pile they created and just how toxic everything around the program was including recruiting and current player unrest. It's a giant pile of yes men do boy weasels surrounding a president who checked out and had her mom drop dead on top of her checking out.

They've been buried by the heroic rabid fans under an avalanche of hate and furor over the last few weeks, and their HC and his wife are both dying to get the fck out of here.

This is a drop dead perfect scenario for both sides to put their empty heads together and finally part ways and allow the fat ****** to save some of his fat face on the way out by claiming family health reasons for his departure.

But Cash said "I know this... The buyout is less today than it was yesterday!"

Advertisement

If this **** goes through, I will rent out a spot and throw a huge canes fan only bash. I will DJ. Strippers, catering, strippers, booze. Free for all. No BS.

All will be welcome.

Now i know it won't happen. Nate Dogg is a cheap skate. Saying this means he is confident it'll never happen. Pack ur **** anf go home everyone

Cheap skate? I'm a proud donor of the fire al golden banner fund.

So, what's the name of NY club this will go down then?

Expect beast to have,more news any minute, don't his radio show start soon? Gotta be good for ratings to tweet out things he does. Most likely it is quite because it is the day after a holiday nobody working

Advertisement
I keep seeing guys speculating about the buyout diminishing on January 1st. Let's use some critical thinking skills to debunk that myth as the reason Folden might go now. When UM sent Baghdad Blake out last week to tell the world Folden is coming back, they knew then whether or not the buyout would be decreasing in a week allowing them to fire him on the cheap.

If that's all they were waiting for, then they wouldn't have sent Baghdad Blake out there to embarrass them. They would have just waited for that magic buyout decrease date and greased him.

This whole thing reeks of them having no clue how bad this situation is because they're completely devoid of intelligent leadership. They completely underestimated the **** pile they created and just how toxic everything around the program was including recruiting and current player unrest. It's a giant pile of yes men do boy weasels surrounding a president who checked out and had her mom drop dead on top of her checking out.

They've been buried by the heroic rabid fans under an avalanche of hate and furor over the last few weeks, and their HC and his wife are both dying to get the fck out of here.

This is a drop dead perfect scenario for both sides to put their empty heads together and finally part ways and allow the fat ****** to save some of his fat face on the way out by claiming family health reasons for his departure.

But Cash said "I know this... The buyout is less today than it was yesterday!"

Blake said last week "golden is our coach. he also said he was meeting with him to discuss staff changes this week" we know how golden snapped on joe rose when that was brought up so its possibly something happened. also, donna has been out because of her mom dying.

fwiw him staying at this point does as much damage to his career as it does to the program. i do believe, if i was him, that parting ways with cash in hand and on his terms is plausible. let's hope the game of chicken, for the buyout, has ended with him leaving. goodbye and good luck

Forward thinking is not a Golden strong suit.

Golden does not have a career in football as a head coach....

He will do very well in television.

Golden and Butch trade jobs, everyone happy, BOT gets a little stipend as a flesh peddler for finding employment for Al, and give him some buyout and tell him to GTFOH immediately. Problem solved.

Advertisement
This just reeks of Miami fans desperately trying to create any sort of hope in our minds that UM will rectify this mess. It's not happening. I'm not doubting Geo got this info, because I doubt a mod would make anything up, but I think it's bad info. UM doesn't give a ****, it's a ship with no captain anymore, because the old troll who was doing such and awful job of captaining the ship hired a bunch of empty headed suits to be placeholders and now can't even hold their **** to **** without her stubby little fingers guiding them.

All will be welcome.

Oooo you make my high come down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back