Don't kill the messenger. Word is, Golden gone by Monday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in Upstate NY, but mark my words.

If this **** goes through, I will rent out a spot and throw a huge canes fan only bash. I will DJ. Strippers, catering, strippers, booze. Free for all. No BS.

All will be welcome.

No going back now...holding you to this. I want midgets and a blue spray painted donkey.

I'm in NY, diehard Canes fans and think your bash will be perfect, let me know time, date and place. Thanks.

Advertisement
Expect beast to have,more news any minute, don't his radio show start soon? Gotta be good for ratings to tweet out things he does. Most likely it is quite because it is the day after a holiday nobody working

If you consider Chef Boyardee a source, then he may have some news.

This just reeks of Miami fans desperately trying to create any sort of hope in our minds that UM will rectify this mess. It's not happening. I'm not doubting Geo got this info, because I doubt a mod would make anything up, but I think it's bad info. UM doesn't give a ****, it's a ship with no captain anymore, because the old troll who was doing such and awful job of captaining the ship hired a bunch of empty headed suits to be placeholders and now can't even hold their **** to **** without her stubby little fingers guiding them.

its always this until it becomes the truth. the problem I have with the decision makers in power is its pretty clear where this is going to end up if they wait a year. why not make the move now and start fixing this mess? another year of sucking is going to set us back further.

Last edited:
This is pretty easy to figure out based on Geo's last comment that Dorito would be back "If" Golden is back. It's obvious that UM wants to Golden to fire Dorito but Golden is resisting doing that. Hopefully this leads to Golden being fired for refusing to fire Dorito. It sounds like either both are back or neither are back. Hopefully neither

Advertisement
I live in Upstate NY, but mark my words.

If this **** goes through, I will rent out a spot and throw a huge canes fan only bash. I will DJ. Strippers, catering, strippers, booze. Free for all. No BS.

All will be welcome.

Now i know it won't happen. Nate Dogg is a cheap skate. Saying this means he is confident it'll never happen. Pack ur **** anf go home everyone

Cheap skate? I'm a proud donor of the fire al golden banner fund.

So, what's the name of NY club this will go down then?

it's a process. Further info TBD. not a chump/troll...this **** goes through...let the games begin.

This is pretty easy to figure out based on Geo's last comment that Dorito would be back "If" Golden is back. It's obvious that UM wants to Golden to fire Dorito but Golden is resisting doing that. Hopefully this leads to Golden being fired for refusing to fire Dorito. It sounds like either both are back or neither are back. Hopefully neither

Because these people clearly don't understand college athletics. It's been over 11 years in the making but decision after decision, from staffing to compliance to infrastructure shows that we're dealing with a bunch of incompetents.

Lmfao if the BOT gave him an ultimatum on dorito and he says, "No" leading to their collective response of "Yes sir. Thank you sir"

This whole fire your DC or else biz is as insane as keeping him after UVA game.

If true, true, there is no hope w the clowns in charge.

Here is how you do it.
1. You're fired
2. If you want to "resign for personal reasons" you will need to give up 25% of your buyout
3. If you don't want to negotiate, then we will hold presser announcing you are fired w reasons as to why on espn.

You have one hour to decide

Last edited:
I keep seeing guys speculating about the buyout diminishing on January 1st. Let's use some critical thinking skills to debunk that myth as the reason Folden might go now. When UM sent Baghdad Blake out last week to tell the world Folden is coming back, they knew then whether or not the buyout would be decreasing in a week allowing them to fire him on the cheap.

If that's all they were waiting for, then they wouldn't have sent Baghdad Blake out there to embarrass them. They would have just waited for that magic buyout decrease date and greased him.

This whole thing reeks of them having no clue how bad this situation is because they're completely devoid of intelligent leadership. They completely underestimated the **** pile they created and just how toxic everything around the program was including recruiting and current player unrest. It's a giant pile of yes men do boy weasels surrounding a president who checked out and had her mom drop dead on top of her checking out.

They've been buried by the heroic rabid fans under an avalanche of hate and furor over the last few weeks, and their HC and his wife are both dying to get the fck out of here.

This is a drop dead perfect scenario for both sides to put their empty heads together and finally part ways and allow the fat ****** to save some of his fat face on the way out by claiming family health reasons for his departure.

But Cash said "I know this... The buyout is less today than it was yesterday!"

Blake said last week "golden is our coach. he also said he was meeting with him to discuss staff changes this week" we know how golden snapped on joe rose when that was brought up so its possibly something happened. also, donna has been out because of her mom dying.

It might also have something to do with him tweeting "happy new year", and a unanimous negative response, with one person telling him "I hope get AIDS and die."

They might actually start to realize how bad it is.

Advertisement
I keep seeing guys speculating about the buyout diminishing on January 1st. Let's use some critical thinking skills to debunk that myth as the reason Folden might go now. When UM sent Baghdad Blake out last week to tell the world Folden is coming back, they knew then whether or not the buyout would be decreasing in a week allowing them to fire him on the cheap.

If that's all they were waiting for, then they wouldn't have sent Baghdad Blake out there to embarrass them. They would have just waited for that magic buyout decrease date and greased him.

This whole thing reeks of them having no clue how bad this situation is because they're completely devoid of intelligent leadership. They completely underestimated the **** pile they created and just how toxic everything around the program was including recruiting and current player unrest. It's a giant pile of yes men do boy weasels surrounding a president who checked out and had her mom drop dead on top of her checking out.

They've been buried by the heroic rabid fans under an avalanche of hate and furor over the last few weeks, and their HC and his wife are both dying to get the fck out of here.

This is a drop dead perfect scenario for both sides to put their empty heads together and finally part ways and allow the fat ****** to save some of his fat face on the way out by claiming family health reasons for his departure.

But Cash said "I know this... The buyout is less today than it was yesterday!"

Blake said last week "golden is our coach. he also said he was meeting with him to discuss staff changes this week" we know how golden snapped on joe rose when that was brought up so its possibly something happened. also, donna has been out because of her mom dying.

It might also have something to do with him tweeting "happy new year", and a unanimous negative response, with one person telling him "I hope get AIDS and die."

They might actually start to realize how bad it is.

The guy probably thought he was going to get some nice retweets or messages, haha, I can only imagine his face when he read the responses.

Expect beast to have,more news any minute, don't his radio show start soon? Gotta be good for ratings to tweet out things he does. Most likely it is quite because it is the day after a holiday nobody working

If you consider Chef Boyardee a source, then he may have some news.

Apparently Marie Callender also confirmed it with him.

Advertisement
Someone hire Liam Neeson in case this is wrong. I'm sure they are willing to make a Taken 4

Not the birth of my son, not my daughter getting her masters and not getting married, Albortion Grolden getting fired would be the happiest day of my life. Please let Monday, why Monday instead on now, would be be the happiest day of my life. Would be happy with Butch or Schiano. Those the only two I think can do what we need done.
some will read this post and think your priorities are misplaced. i have, outside of my family, country and faith, only one true love… my Canes. I couldn't agree more. It will be a day that will live in infamy. we gave him every chance. next, sooner than later.

I'm laying in a hospital bed in extreme abdominal pain but I'm checking to see if anything transpired with AG being gone, so I'm right there with you. Please let this be true.

Feel better homie! God Bless!

But seriously since I've been on here I make sure to read what Geo posts he has better recruiting info than anyone I've seen on here.. really good writer so just hope he's right, if not, ok. He got us the latest info he heard which is what we all should want. Don't want anyone hiding good info if it might have any legs at all

Advertisement
Lmfao if the BOT gave him an ultimatum on dorito and he says, "No" leading to their collective response of "Yes sir. Thank you sir"

This whole fire your DC or else biz is as insane as keeping him after UVA game.

If true, true, there is no hope w the clowns in charge.

Here is how you do it.
1. You're fired
2. If you want to "resign for personal reasons" you will need to give up 25% of your buyout
3. If you don't want to negotiate, then we will hold press. Inference announcing you are fired w reasons as to why on espn.

You have one hour to decide

That's WTF I am talkin about.

I do know for a fact that Fake James told someone from his mouth that Dorito was gone. This person pitched the last out against FSU in one of our college World Series and has had a relationship with James from back then when he was just a staffer. It's obvious Golden is too stubborn to fire his boy and it got him what he wanted. ****canned with his money. GTFO and bring butch.

I want to believe you!

Things I believe:
1. Blake and Donna wanted to bring back Golden because it's the easy thing to do and the buyout $ (explains why he's still here and the press conferences)
2. The poor performance, few years of building fan anger and withdrawal of donations pushed them to at minimum question Golden re: his staff (Pete and others have said there will be staff changes)
3. Golden is being his stubborn self - lashing out and making excuses in private even more than he is in public, angering even those who don't want him fired
4. Players comments getting out, fan anger, recruits fleeing, and even the U2 massively fueled the fire from the fanbase
5. Golden doesn't want to be here any more - point blank period

I think Blake James is powerless and was hoping Golden would get another job, win the bowl game, or worst case scenario ****can a couple coaches to buy 1 more year with the fanbase deferring the decision until the new president comes in. At this point everything has gone against Golden being able to come back and that's likely a byproduct of him essentially checking out. I agree with @franchise 100% and at this point it's just a negotiation of the buyout because nobody on either side wants this to continue. Nobody.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back