Don't expect Halapio or matt jones to play on the 7th

i think Matt Jones has been woring out still and they said he still weighs around 220. This is coming from some intel from that swamp gas site.

Sounds like horseshyt. What kind of virus keeps a guy sidelined for a month, yet allows him to lift and maintain his weight?

If you get mono you must avoid contact sports for a few weeks, even when you feel better, because your spleen gets enlarged and is subject to rupture if it takes a shot. You can stay in the gym.

And if you get mono you lose a bunch of weight and strength.

Advertisement
i think Matt Jones has been woring out still and they said he still weighs around 220. This is coming from some intel from that swamp gas site.

Sounds like horseshyt. What kind of virus keeps a guy sidelined for a month, yet allows him to lift and maintain his weight?

If you get mono you must avoid contact sports for a few weeks, even when you feel better, because your spleen gets enlarged and is subject to rupture if it takes a shot. You can stay in the gym.

This.

The thing that's interesting is Muschamp keeps referencing him getting blood tests to make sure his immune system is up. To me, that's not mono. As far as I know mono is not followed w any lab tests. It's supportive care and as mentioned just making sure you're spleen is no longer swollen.

Low immune system + following a WBC = 1 thing to me. Is a player allowed to play with HIV/AIDS?

Acutely (1st week or 2) your fitness will suffer. After that you could get fit and strong while still being forced to avoid contact for another 4-6 weeks. I don't actually think this is the case. If he felt good, I would think they would have him practicing in a non-contact jersey, at least out there running with the team.

IMO UF may not be worried about this game enough to rush players back into action before they are ready. Meaning, win or lose to Miami, their path to the NC goes through the SEC championship game.

[]_[]Fan2010;1568946 said:

This.

The thing that's interesting is Muschamp keeps referencing him getting blood tests to make sure his immune system is up. To me, that's not mono. As far as I know mono is not followed w any lab tests. It's supportive care and as mentioned just making sure you're spleen is no longer swollen.

Low immune system + following a WBC = 1 thing to me. Is a player allowed to play with HIV/AIDS?

HIV is not followed by checking WBC counts. It is followed by T-cell counts. Which is more for checking the activity of the disease in long term or progress of therapy.

Acute illness can result in elevated white count and they could be watching that as a monitor for recovery.

Most likely the medical stuff that is going on is going through as series of non-medical interpretations and simplifications. It's like trying to explain a football play only using the word "player" instead of position names. A player blocks a player, the first player with the ball throws it to another player. A lot is lost.

[]_[]Fan2010;1568946 said:

This.

HIV is not followed by checking WBC counts. It is followed by T-cell counts. Which is more for checking the activity of the disease in long term or progress of therapy.

Acute illness can result in elevated white count and they could be watching that as a monitor for recovery.

Most likely the medical stuff that is going on is going through as series of non-medical interpretations and simplifications. It's like trying to explain a football play only using the word "player" instead of position names. A player blocks a player, the first player with the ball throws it to another player. A lot is lost.

Never actually ordered it buy assumed a CBC w diff would be adequate to follow?

Any other diseases that you would need to follow like this? Only cancer comes to mind but that's not viral.

Advertisement
He had some nasty stomach virus that was going around. It was mostly reported in the mid-west.

He is already lifting and running from what I understand

I don't care if all their starters are out, its part of the game. You play the team that's on the field. You think if Duke and Morris where out that the gaytors would care about how they got the win. **** them. Bring whatever healthy body you got take your *** whooping and go back to ducking us every year you pussies. Better hope the playoffs aren't decided by conference winners and the ****** computers and voters just keep putting you **** bag SEC teams in it. We are on the rise and you don't want to see us in the next few years. FUUF!

Advertisement
Back