Dont blame Baxa

DemCanesByke

Senior
Its the staff that doesn't believe in special teams. Hire a special teams coach. If u dont believe me When patke is working with the linebackers who is working with the special teams unit? We heard reports baxa is outside kicking by himself. It **** sure shows too. Jeff thomas muffed a punt but he is still out there. Cant block or kick a field goal

Advertisement
Its the staff that doesn't believe in special teams. Hire a special teams coach. If u dont believe me When patke is working with the linebackers who is working with the special teams unit? We heard reports baxa is outside kicking by himself. It **** sure shows too. Jeff thomas muffed a punt but he is still out there. Cant block or kick a field goal
**** you

Just make the f***ing chip shots man and **** up

Advertisement
Yeah you can **** off with that nonsense. Baxa has one job... Get that ball through the uprights. He failed twice. (Guys getting through the line for the PAT is on the line) That's not good at all. Baxa's effort was very Kyle Brotzman-like.

Wow! shut.. up is auto asterisks (*****).... You have got to be kidding me...... Thats the softest sh*t I've seen.

Advertisement
youre an idiot. There is no "coaching" in kicking. Either you can or you cant, and baxa is incredibly inconsistent.

Its not only baxa missing kicks the whole special teams is a joke donaldson got pushed into the kicker. Yall said the same **** abt feagles just get rid of feagles and everything will be cool. Same **** this year minus feagles

Baxa is taking too long to get his kicks in the air. He is indecisive & not kicking with confidence at this point. Instead of planting & kicking, he is shuffling his feet & pausing. That is why he is prone to getting kicks deflected or blocked. It may be a result of the chip shot misses. It may be a result of lack of coaching.

I root for all Canes to succeed but Baxa needs to straighten things out fast (with significant input from Patke & our great kickers from the past) or this will continue to cost us critical games.

Advertisement
Yeah you can **** off with that nonsense. Baxa has one job... Get that ball through the uprights. He failed twice. (Guys getting through the line for the PAT is on the line) That's not good at all. Baxa's effort was very Kyle Brotzman-like.

Its not just baxa though a kick got blocked too. Yall said it was feagles last year what happened?? He gone now

Advertisement
Baxa is taking too long to get his kicks in the air. He is indecisive & not kicking with confidence at this point. Instead of planting & kicking, he is shuffling his feet & pausing. That is why he is prone to getting kicks deflected or blocked. It may be a result of the chip shot misses. It may be a result of lack of coaching.

I root for all Canes to succeed but Baxa needs to straighten things out fast (with significant input from Patke & our great kickers from the past) or this will continue to cost us critical games.

On that extra point it took him way too long to run up to the ball and it was as line drive as it gets. Yes the line was beat but a good kicker gets it off faster and chips it over the line. He is awful.

Advertisement
Back