Don't be surprised if Kaaya Struggles in 2015.

Kaaya should have redshirted. Period.

Gorlden thought he was corching for his life last season that's why he threw Kaaya to the wolves.

Little did Gorlden's dumb ******* *** know that the UM admin is as feckless as he is flaccid.

Folden started Kaaya for excuse reasons.....

Advertisement
Kaaya should have redshirted. Period.

Gorlden thought he was corching for his life last season that's why he threw Kaaya to the wolves.

Little did Gorlden's dumb ******* *** know that the UM admin is as feckless as he is flaccid.

Folden started Kaaya for excuse reasons.....

I hate to say I agree with this, but I kinda do. It really just seemed that golden coached the first half of this season as if he had no fear of being fired. Even though I was willing to give them a pass for the Louisville game, I cannot for the life of me understand how a coach would go into that game with such a limited offensive game plan. It was fraudulent coaching.

I'm predicting Kaaya will be so bad, the new coach in 2016 won't even consider him. Dude showed all the attributes of a game loser. Mostly, by losing games.

I'm predicting Kaaya will be so bad, the new coach in 2016 won't even consider him. Dude showed all the attributes of a game loser. Mostly, by losing games.

Uh sarcasm? I don't think he's 3 and out or consider him the best qb in the conference. However, I do feel he's promising and will eventually do something special here. I think he will struggle... Much or worse than Hackenberg this year. That being said, he isn't a loser. He's good.

Uh sarcasm? I don't think he's 3 and out or consider him the best qb in the conference. However, I do feel he's promising and will eventually do something special here. I think he will struggle... Much or worse than Hackenberg this year. That being said, he isn't a loser. He's good.

He has something to build on. The problem is we have the worst staff in college football, which is detrimental to a QB.

Advertisement
The bad part is opponents now have film to digest and our corches have shown an extraordinary ability over the last 4 complete seasons to never adapt.

Coley had a sophomore slump because he didn't put in the work over the offseason. Period. It has nothing to do with the coaching staff not developing him. I seriously, SERIOUSLY doubt you will see Kaaya have a sophomore slump due to lack of off season work. If anything I believe he will be much improved with the experience he got this year, and a full off season to work with his receivers. Not to mention he will more than likely be bigger and stronger next year. I think he will be better, and it will make everyone around him better. Not saying it'll mean we'll win 10 games, but if we lose 5 it won't be because of Kaaya.

All I had to do was read about Coley and his off-the-field activities on this board to realize he didn't have a great work ethic. I wonder how he is in the classroom, as well.

Advertisement
Back