Donofrio quote

Why is Dorito even allowed to talk? We all see what he does with the #wefense . Better to keep your mouth shut and let everyone think you're a dipsh!t, than open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Advertisement
There is nothing in that article that is not true or wasn't evident on the field last year. Don't know why so many of you guys get bent out of shape reading Golden or Dorito interviews.

They just need to win or keep it moving, these interviews and quotes are meaningless.

The best defense AL golden and Donofrio had was in 2004 which is what they reference from the UVA days an it got smoked by Fresno state ( bowl game), and then again Miami in the following 2004 season. Clearly showing them that speed kills but they refuse to change.

[video=youtube_share;vEfOoRtM_2A]http://youtu.be/vEfOoRtM_2A[/video]

Advertisement
There is nothing in that article that is not true or wasn't evident on the field last year. Don't know why so many of you guys get bent out of shape reading Golden or Dorito interviews.

They just need to win or keep it moving, these interviews and quotes are meaningless.

Well it's the second time I hear Dorito use something from his coaching career as the standard folks at UM show strive for.
First was bringing up the Temple safety as an example in the recruiting meeting.

I had my hopes up until DMoney said they ran both 1 & 2 gap at the scrimmage. I knew what time it was after that. Between playing & coaching I've never know a head coach who was open to listening to others ideas. They're pretty much all the same. Some are just better than others & Al Golden you suck!

Advertisement
I had my hopes up until DMoney said they ran both 1 & 2 gap at the scrimmage. I knew what time it was after that. Between playing & coaching I've never know a head coach who was open to listening to others ideas. They're pretty much all the same. Some are just better than others & Al Golden you suck!

Every team has a 2 gap package, even muschamps aggressive defense runs 2 gapping plays, so im not saying BS or not until i see on the field

"“We stayed true to that going into our third year. It has allowed us to focus on guys that do things really well for us and put them in position to do that. In Virginia, we were ranked in the top 10 and had numerous pros” with this approach."

Why does this dude bring up what they did at Virginia and Temple as if UM as never had results way better than that.

Can't ask a PE teacher to teach calculus. Donut too stupid to realize nobody in football has ever held Virginia and Virginia's defense at any time during their tenure in high esteem. Plus college football has evolved since then so that crap is out dated and "PROVEN" not effective. Yet he keeps the train headed towards the blown out canyon bridge although people are screaming for him to stop.

Advertisement
The best defense AL golden and Donofrio had was in 2004 which is what they reference from the UVA days an it got smoked by Fresno state ( bowl game), and then again Miami in the following 2004 season. Clearly showing them that speed kills but they refuse to change.

**** has Al ever won a bowl game?

**** has Al ever won a bowl game?

No. But it's because the players were "me" not "we" players and never bought in.

"“We stayed true to that going into our third year. It has allowed us to focus on guys that do things really well for us and put them in position to do that. In Virginia, we were ranked in the top 10 and had numerous pros” with this approach."

Why does this dude bring up what they did at Virginia and Temple as if UM as never had results way better than that.

Now they're just straight up lying to everyone's faces. In what were they ranked in the top 10?

YearTotal DRush DPass DScoring D

Last edited:
Advertisement
jut saying how bad things are when they all get **** canned and they all will

this clown will get hired first

Now they're just straight up lying to everyone's faces. In what were they ranked in the top 10?

YearTotal DRush DPass DScoring D

Damnnnn shows over folks

Lessee...

Clinton Portis, Gino Toretta, Bennie Blades, Coach Sol (Jimmie Johnson), Brett Rohmberg, Anthony Chickillo or Al Golden and Mark D'Onofrio....... That's a tough one.

It’s not that much different, but it’s always our job to see where guys can get better and not be stuck,” D’Onofrio said. “With the personnel, think about what they can do and how you can help them. We’re hard on ourselves. We go back and look at it and say this wasn’t working out very well. Let’s scrap it. What can we do better?

Advertisement
Back