Donofrio quote

Advertisement
LOL at the mythical 2004 UVA defense these ******** keep bringing up.

that would be an average UM defense of old

That UVA defense was so good that they went 9-3 in the regular season and lost to the 3 best teams they played (giving up at least 24 in all 3 losses, might I add).

That UVA defense was so good that they went 9-3 in the regular season and lost to the 3 best teams they played (giving up at least 24 in all 3 losses, might I add).

sounds like a typical Al Golden coached team. lose to anyone with a pulse

Advertisement
Man, why did I have to read this.
All my thoughts and whatever positive feel I have are based on me believing this defense is going to be much better this year. Forget about D (yardage) rankings and the insignificant stats that don't equate to wins, we need to shut teams down. Period.
If it's status quo on D, my optimistic 9 wins turns into an ugly 5, 6 wins real fast.
9 wins? 4 wins bro. That is exactly what's going to happen. Golden will never fool me again. Wash my hands of that imposter seasons ago. Better days are ahead. Once Golden leaves

You and I can coach this team to 6 wins.

"“We stayed true to that going into our third year. It has allowed us to focus on guys that do things really well for us and put them in position to do that. In Virginia, we were ranked in the top 10 and had numerous pros” with this approach."

Why does this dude bring up what they did at Virginia and Temple as if UM as never had results way better than that.

it is the reason I have totally developed a hate for these guys, its not just that they dont know any different, they truly believe Miami is inferior to these places..they are so phucking delusional

Advertisement
Back