DONNA SHALALA just got new job

Cane2

Band
Banned
Donna Shalala just got a big time position working with an old clan, overseeing operations nationally and internationally through the Clinton Foundation. Will this new job working with her old nemesis expedite her trolls away from UM? The old word on The Hill was that Donna & Hillary had something special going on.

Advertisement
Hillary & Donna. Two women I'd like to have a beer with. If by have a beer with you mean rather punch myself in the throat instead of having a beer with them then yes.

Advertisement
Donna Shalala just got a big time position working with an old clan, overseeing operations nationally and internationally through the Clinton Foundation. Will this new job working with her old nemesis expedite her trolls away from UM? The old word on The Hill was that Donna & Hillary had something special going on.

Bill said, "Hillary ate more ***** than I have."

So. Both butt-ugly - nothing would surprise me.

Advertisement

Wow. That surprises me.

Thought it would be a demolition job. She's wrecked the **** out of The U.

Advertisement
As if the []_[] didn't need more bad PR, her new boss is coming to speak at the BUC on Saturday; Hillary talking about not following LAWS with []_[] logos behind her next to Clinton Foreign Slush Fund, I mean "Foundation" logos...

Here is to hoping the Admiral played nice with her to get the job, then its General Quarters when he comes aboard:

[video=youtube;HXQ_8e63wmE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HXQ_8e63wmE[/video]

We can always dream the Marines in the clip are coming to take Fataweenie Alfredo and his Staph for lock-up in the Brig! Heck, they could lose some weight on Bread and Water only and Al and Dorito can feel that they have again connected with their mentor and friend, Jerry Sandusky.

Advertisement
If she does to the Clinton Foundation what she did to Canes Football, the Clintons will be broke in six months...

Advertisement
Back