Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
tenor - 2020-06-20T141018.967.gif

Advertisement
If donell Harris called Miami today and said he wants in..you take him. I’d imagine I’m place of the moise Scolly. Honestly don’t know the numbers situation..but if y’all saying u won’t take because of how he handled the recruiting process I’d say y’all too emotional on that

If donell Harris called Miami today and said he wants in..you take him. I’d imagine I’m place of the moise Scolly. Honestly don’t know the numbers situation..but if y’all saying u won’t take because of how he handled the recruiting process I’d say y’all too emotional on that
Trolling is not cool.

Advertisement
I’ll let this one work itself out. FWIW Parents take some cash and lose their kids. I know enough of them to have witnessed them stop coming home and calling. It’s hard for the parents for two reasons. One they love their kids. Two they fear losing out when they go pro. His parents already know those feelings. If he comes here without demands and his parents are onboard, it’s an opportunity to get a five star local kid, who will tell everyone coming in his cautionary tale. His parents will tell the other parents. It’s a huge win going forward if it plays itself out the right way. We need to keep them home for the right reasons. Like I said, I’ll wait this one out and hope for the best, if its good for our future too.

Last edited:
I’ll let this one work itself out. FWIW Parents take some cash and lose their kids. I know enough of them to have witnessed them stop coming home and calling. It’s hard for the parents for two reasons. One they love their kids. Two they fear losing out when they go pro. His parents already know those feelings. If he comes here without demands and his parents are onboard, it’s an opportunity to get a five star local kid, who will tell everyone coming in his cautionary tale. His parents will tell the other parents. It’s a huge win going forward if it plays itself out the right way. We need to keep them home for the right reasons. Like I said, I’ll wait this one out and hope for the best, if its good for our future too.
^
30E0D80E-E138-4D3F-9C9A-BB74AA90FE0C.gif

his dad also brought up some valid points about our program. I think he was a little overrated but alot of these kids that trolled us didnt end up doing well.

I don’t think it’s so much the Voo Doo of trolling the home team and being cursed, it’s more so the ***** kid thinking it’s funny and showing the immaturity and than playing with the same immaturity that makes them fail

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell him he can come here and gray shirt lol he can pay for a semester or 2 with the bag he took. Make him learn his lesson. We have to put our foot down show u come here the first time around or look else where can’t always be the school for u to fall back on

Advertisement
Back