Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
The question with him is and you have to set your emotions aside after how his recruitment went:

Do you want Donnell Harris at the expense of either Jabari Ishmael or Thomas Davis?

We have no ICs left and he would need a spot in the 21 class, which is already down 1 for Jarrid Williams and possibly 2 if the Moise rumors are true.

I'd easily take him if it wasn't a scholarship issue. Gotta stack chips. Ishmael or Davis isn't guaranteed to come.

tenor (64).gif

Advertisement
Well, one thing we have to keep in mind moving forward during the current state of this country are the “fake woke” kids who suddenly realized they don’t want to play for a school where you are nothing but another N-word to them except on Saturdays between Sept-Dec. I can see a few “Donnell Harris” types hitting the portal throughout the year from these schools in the Deep South.

Well, one thing we have to keep in mind moving forward during the current state of this country are the “fake woke” kids who suddenly realized they don’t want to play for a school where you are nothing but another N-word to them except on Saturdays between Sept-Dec. I can see a few “Donnell Harris” types hitting the portal throughout the year from these schools in the Deep South.

oh well him and his dad can deal with it

Advertisement
Oh I agree. We definitely don’t need him. I would kick the tires if he called us first though but definitely wouldn’t chase and wouldn’t be apart of some big bidding war. But if a kid like this humbly says, “Look I phucked up, I want in. No recruiting drama. If you have a spot for me? Take me back please”. Not sure you could say No if you are Manny. He would have to earn it though. Definitely would have to redshirt this year to show his commitment

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back