Donell Harris (New Thread)

These kids have no pride do they? Also they get duped easy...Where's there smarts at?

And that has nothing to do with not coming to the **** show that is UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I know the whole “have to teach them a lesson thing” , but you take his *** back in a heartbeat. We need to start winning dammit. If you dont mind me asking, where did you hear this?
Nah and we never have problem recruiting DEs. Leave his diva *** in college station.

If he was a cb or legit QB, I'd consider it.

Advertisement
Nah and we never have problem recruiting DEs. Leave his diva *** in college station.

If he was a cb or legit QB, I'd consider it.

I hear you,but hes a big time talent. The first game that he racks up a couple sacks, everything else is forgotten. We were *** last year. Cant blame anybody for not coming. Win and pump local guy like this high in the draft, and it makes it that much harder for sec to come down here and cherry pick

I hear you,but hes a big time talent. The first game that he racks up a couple sacks, everything else is forgotten. We were *** last year. Cant blame anybody for not coming. Win and pump local guy like this high in the draft, and it makes it that much harder for sec to come down here and cherry pick
It depends on how a kid handles his recruitment.

Advertisement
It’d be easier to agree with you if DE wasn’t the biggest strength of the team

The question with him is and you have to set your emotions aside after how his recruitment went:

Do you want Donnell Harris at the expense of either Jabari Ishmael or Thomas Davis?

We have no ICs left and he would need a spot in the 21 class, which is already down 1 for Jarrid Williams and possibly 2 if the Moise rumors are true.

The question with him is and you have to set your emotions aside after how his recruitment went:

Do you want Donnell Harris at the expense of either Jabari Ishmael or Thomas Davis?
Doubt he leaves but Harris would need to redshirt regardless. Talent wise he’s much better then both Thomas and Ishmael.
We have no ICs left and he would need a spot in the 21 class, which is already down 1 for Jarrid Williams and possibly 2 if the Moise rumors are true.

Advertisement
Back