Donell Harris (New Thread)

Advertisement
And I’m very high on jeudy but Jeff Thomas is just that type of talent at receiver that is special too imo
I love Jeff Thomas, he's in the top group of receivers in the country buttttt there's Jeudy and there's everyone else. JT is in the elite tier with a handful of other guys in the country(Higgins, Waddle, Ruggs, Devonta, Rondale Moore etc..) and I'll pick JT4 over all of them. But jeudy is a bad man lol

Advertisement
I love Jeff Thomas, he's in the top group of receivers in the country buttttt there's Jeudy and there's everyone else. JT is in the elite tier with a handful of other guys in the country(Higgins, Waddle, Ruggs, Devonta, Rondale Moore etc..) and I'll pick JT4 over all of them. But jeudy is a bad man lol
Naw I’m not saying he’s jeudy, just that’s he’s special too

Look I like Thomas too, but he's not even in the elite receiver discussion nationally. Outside of Miami fans who think he's the 2nd coming, nobody even knows who he is. If you want to root for your own guy I get it, or maybe say he COULD be in the upper tier if he put it all together, but he's not even in the ******* ballpark outside of our own fans' views right now. The fact that Miami people are assuming that he's making some huge leap to NFL stardom after this year is insane.

Look I like Thomas too, but he's not even in the elite receiver discussion nationally. Outside of Miami fans who think he's the 2nd coming, nobody even knows who he is. If you want to root for your own guy I get it, or maybe say he COULD be in the upper tier if he put it all together, but he's not even in the ******* ballpark outside of our own fans' views right now. The fact that Miami people are assuming that he's making some huge leap to NFL stardom after this year is insane.
He’s had malik throwing him passes in 2017
And the worst passing attack in the country in 2018. He’s primed for a breakout year

Advertisement
I don't disagree with that at all, but he hasn't done **** yet. Let's all stop proclaiming his greatness until he can actually do it for a whole season.
Lol At hasn’t done sh*t yet with (****** QBS). If Jeff was in bamas offense last year he easily puts up 10 tds and over 1000 yards. He’s displayed his elite talent plenty of times

Lol At hasn’t done sh*t yet with (****** QBS). If Jeff was in bamas offense last year he easily puts up 10 tds and over 1000 yards. He’s displayed his elite talent plenty of times

Great. 3 plays. I was the VT game. And the 1 at NC the year before when he caught that deep bomb td. I've seen firsthand how fast & good he COULD be. Did he make Honorable Mention acc? Was he even on the team to end the year? No. He hasn't done ****. He has great ability and some highlight clips that let you know what he can do. I understand to believe in him, but stop pretending anyone but us cares about him.

Advertisement

I was going to say just have this man watch his highlights against LSU. NFL level highlights.

Advertisement

That route against UNC was brutal. For the safety of the children I think we have to stop letting JT abuse DBs like that. It's just not right.

Its true, but its also true that there are a lot of 3* kids that can play if properly developed, and in my opinion another major contributor to lack of success is us holding our d*ck in our hands on signing day with those guys too. Miami should have a stacked secondary every year, even if its a bunch of Malek Young and Jaquan Johnson types, sprinkled in with a few 4*s like Artie Burns or Gurvan Hall. We havent had the kind of place where the 4* kids really have to earn it because a couple of 3* redshirt juniors are finally mature enough (physically & mentally) to be great players. Rinse and repeat that scenario at WR, RB, OL, LB & as far as the Coastal is concerned DL & QB. We're not going to win a national title until we get 4s and 5s, but we arent gonna get 4s and 5s until we stack the roster with able depth of really good 3s and 4s, so that we can win the Coastal yearly. Thats my 2 cents.
💯

Advertisement
Back