Donell Harris Decommits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Drop a bag for this kid, put him on the Barry Bonds treatment and turn him loose first game against Alabama next year.

Unfortunately it seems they will be turning him loose against us.
Doubt he is a take someone hit the nail on the head earlier. He is likely end up at Auburn,Florida, Tennessee. Lower level sec schools just goes there because of the sec

Advertisement
Doubt he is a take someone hit the nail on the head earlier. He is likely end up at Auburn,Florida, Tennessee. Lower level sec schools just goes there because of the sec
He will be a take wherever he wants to go. When it comes down to it, he is too talented to tell to kick rocks, even if he needs an extra year to get swole.

Desperately searching for bags...

Miami is his last choice, because if he's not a take for Bama or Clemson, then it's UGA & if he's not a take for UGA, expect UF, Tenn or Auburn to take a flyer on him.

Either way, kid don't wanna be here & has been frontin this whole time about how much "loves" the U.

You and I know this drill well. He's in for a reality check. When you're not a take for Bama, Clemson or UGA, those bags get real small, real fast, if anyone cares to even risk it on you.

@gogeta4, would you take him in lieu of Height or another DE given his more of a tweener right now? There seems to be either a very passionate love or hate relationship fans have with this kid. I don’t know either way what my feelings are right now but if he committed I’d expect him to completely shut it down and no more OV’s period.
Lmao shut it down you say... and no more OVs you say.. Lmao haven't y'all seen this movie. Mercenaries aren't coming to UM...

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
So, let me get this straight. He made a mistake in reclassifying because he needs to get bigger. But he had to reclassify because of his age? Yeah.......not sure I'm seeing him as a can't miss prospect. Especially when the #1 WDE in the 2021 reclassifies, and Clemson, Bama and UGA say "No thanks". I'd still take him, but I don't see him coming here. At all. That kid seems like he'd rather put on for the SEC.

Him reclassifying might actually help us. If he stays 2021 he's as good as gone to Bama or Clemson. Issue is those schools are **** near full and waiting on a select few for 2020.

Him reclassifying might actually help us. If he stays 2021 he's as good as gone to Bama or Clemson. Issue is those schools are **** near full and waiting on a select few for 2020.
Bama almost full, Clemson turned down a 5 star edge rusher already. Maybe something with uga but they have recruited that position as well as anyone in recent years and are stacked so it’s not a smart move for him to go there tbh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back