Done Deal: Brennan Carroll To Seattle

Anyone read the part of the Ryan Bartow's Q&A with Manny where he said Golden would send in "his guys (Temple)" to recruit top recruits in order for them to get credit IF the recruit signs? Instead of Carroll or Ice or Coley.

Just read that. Small comment that's easy to miss but it's there

Great point. Here is the quote.

"I would use the guys who have the connections in terms of James Coley, Ice Harris that need to be down here and signing guys more. Recruiting is similar to football you need to use good personnel use. And you need to put the guys – if you’re a recruiter – in the hot places where they have connections. You don’t need to put other guys in those places just so then maybe your guys get credit for getting these kids."

I am beginning to think Gorlden is much more Machiavellian than we ever gave him credit for.

Advertisement
Anyone read the part of the Ryan Bartow's Q&A with Manny where he said Golden would send in "his guys (Temple)" to recruit top recruits in order for them to get credit IF the recruit signs? Instead of Carroll or Ice or Coley.

Just read that. Small comment that's easy to miss but it's there

Great point. Here is the quote.

"I would use the guys who have the connections in terms of James Coley, Ice Harris that need to be down here and signing guys more. Recruiting is similar to football you need to use good personnel use. And you need to put the guys – if you’re a recruiter – in the hot places where they have connections. You don’t need to put other guys in those places just so then maybe your guys get credit for getting these kids."

I am beginning to think Gorlden is much more Machiavellian than we ever gave him credit for.

I hate him and anyone who continues to defend him. This statement alone vindicates ALL the naysayers these past 2+ years. What a terrible human being.

Lamar Thomas burnt all his bridges for his comments during the FIU brawl.

[video=youtube;MWBpHT1QFoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWBpHT1QFoo[/video]
I doubt this. I mean Art "I"m fat and scream at everyone" Kehoe had a lawsuit vs. Miami and got called back.

Lamar Thomas burnt all his bridges for his comments during the FIU brawl.

[video=youtube;MWBpHT1QFoo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWBpHT1QFoo[/video]
I doubt this. I mean Art "I"m fat and scream at everyone" Kehoe had a lawsuit vs. Miami and got called back.

Which is why I laugh at the fools who say Butch is unhireable at Miami.

BUTCH DAVIS BTICHES!!!!!

Advertisement
Back