Done Deal: Brennan Carroll To Seattle

Advertisement
Advertisement
at um u need former players who love the program because we dont pay assistants well so there is always a chance they will bolt for another job.

Advertisement
Not sure good of a coach he was but I'm gonna miss seeing him get fired up on the sideline after big plays, was a great recruiter as well. Good luck Coach Carroll.

Even his staff is decommitting .

You really are a ****head. It's nothing but constant negativity from you.

lol you sad? You sound like an angry girlfriend get the **** outta here with that *** ****. Go cry into a *****.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm sad. LOL

What I am is tired of reading your constant negativity and I'm not the only one that feels this way.

17,000+ posts... GET A LIFE. There's more to life than Miami Hurricanes message boards. Particularly just to sit on them and ***** and moan all day. Such a loser.

Advertisement
Not sure good of a coach he was but I'm gonna miss seeing him get fired up on the sideline after big plays, was a great recruiter as well. Good luck Coach Carroll.

I'd be pretty fired up to when you make big plays against teams that are barely .500

If Beard is the pick, then that's a very good move. Has what it takes as a coach and has great connections with kids, particularly some of our 2016 guys.

I'm worried about Scott. He's a great coach and it appears he's taking the offer at UF. Big time loss for us.

Lamar Thomas the best option by far! Already have experience coaching for a far better coach and recruiting too. He would be an excellent WR coach and recruiter in the SoFl area! Plus if Golden is fired he's more likely to be retained by the better staff.

Advertisement
Hopefully this means we get a better recruiting coordinator. One that actually makes SoFl a priority. One that doesn't wait till NSD to offer studs.

Told everyone the mass exodus of coaches was coming. Papa Pete threw his son a life vest.

LULZ at Folden trying to trick recruits into signing here by begging the guys who were jumping off the sunken wreckage to stick around until after he got the signatures. That didn't even work.

Toxic.

Advertisement
Back