Done Deal: Brennan Carroll To Seattle

Advertisement
Even his staff is decommitting .

You really are a ****head. It's nothing but constant negativity from you.

lol you sad? You sound like an angry girlfriend get the **** outta here with that *** ****. Go cry into a *****.

You hit the nail on the head. I'm sad. LOL

What I am is tired of reading your constant negativity and I'm not the only one that feels this way.

17,000+ posts... GET A LIFE. There's more to life than Miami Hurricanes message boards. Particularly just to sit on them and ***** and moan all day. Such a loser.
Lol. Another Golden slurper with a New Jersey handle. I'm shocked.

Hopefully this means we get a better recruiting coordinator. One that actually makes SoFl a priority. One that doesn't wait till NSD to offer studs.

Yeah because that's Carroll's call. Are you guys really this dense?

UM students these days are astute as ****

Hopefully this means we get a better recruiting coordinator. One that actually makes SoFl a priority. One that doesn't wait till NSD to offer studs.

As Recruiting Coordinator, I'd say he was the 2nd most important person when it comes to recruiting. And during the season I'd say it's his job to do a lot of the scouting and determine who deserves offers. It was probably Carroll's call to determine who recruited what area as well. So a new/better recruiting coordinator could change a lot.
Now hopefully he'll only be here for a year, but it could have a pretty big impact on this class.

As Recruiting Coordinator, I'd say he was the 2nd most important person when it comes to recruiting. And during the season I'd say it's his job to do a lot of the scouting and determine who deserves offers. It was probably Carroll's call to determine who recruited what area as well. So a new/better recruiting coordinator could change a lot.
Now hopefully he'll only be here for a year, but it could have a pretty big impact on this class.

Theres no such thing as an upgrade, we're way beyond that. Al's fingerprints are all over every aspect of the program.

This is a 5x NC program with a Temple staff, nothing short of cleaning house will salvage anything.

This is like arguing that replacing Dorito would improve our defense.

Advertisement

lol you sad? You sound like an angry girlfriend get the **** outta here with that *** ****. Go cry into a *****.

What I am is tired of reading your constant negativity and I'm not the only one that feels this way.

17,000+ posts... GET A LIFE. There's more to life than Miami Hurricanes message boards. Particularly just to sit on them and ***** and moan all day. Such a loser.

Another Miami fan that can barely articulate his thoughts beyond calling someone a "slurper." It's guys like you and Whatthehell that are ruining this site. You are so oblivious that you don't even realize it.

You offer no analysis, nothing interesting to ponder, and no support for the program in your words or deeds. You are another loser who spends countless hours spewing vitriol and hate to the tune of 11,000 posts.

Take a good look at yourselves. You guys fit the profile of the posters that ruined Grassy. And you don't even know it. It's sad.

Theres no such thing as an upgrade, we're way beyond that. Al's fingerprints are all over every aspect of the program.

This is a 5x NC program with a Temple staff, nothing short of cleaning house will salvage anything.

Sorry, I'm in the camp that wants us to have an elite 2016 recruiting class and Golden to be fired. And just because Golden is the coach, doesn't mean position coaches/recruiters can't be upgraded.
I'm with you on cleaning house, but whether you like it or not Golden and the rest are here until at least November at the earliest. So All I'm hoping for is to get a good recruiting class and lose enough games to get Golden out of here.

Advertisement

Another Miami fan that can barely articulate his thoughts beyond calling someone a "slurper." It's guys like you and Whatthehell that are ruining this site. You are so oblivious that you don't even realize it.

You offer no analysis, nothing interesting to ponder, and no support for the program in your words or deeds. You are another loser who spends countless hours spewing vitriol and hate to the tune of 11,000 posts.

Take a good look at yourselves. You guys fit the profile of the posters that ruined Grassy. And you don't even know it. It's sad.
Have you attended your first UM game yet?

How about this. Everything said by posters like WTH, M2TH, Franchise and myself is now being echoed by local coaches and recruits. Posters like you have had your head in the sand the past two years and continue to do so when the truth is staring you square in the face. Golden is horrible. His entire staff has had a terrible repertoire with the local community and has forced them, OUT OF NECESSITY, to recruit out of state, **** out of the SE region of the US. They are a collective JOKE and yet, we, the truth sayers, are to blame for the record number of decommits. You wanna ride around on unicorns, chasing rainbows while munching on cotton candy, have at it, but others prefer to line in the real world and in the real world Golden is destroying this program. And you couldn't care less.

How about this. Everything said by posters like WTH, M2TH, Franchise and myself is now being echoed by local coaches and recruits. Posters like you have had your head in the sand the past two years and continue to do so when the truth is staring you square in the face. Golden is horrible. His entire staff has had a terrible repertoire with the local community and has forced them, OUT OF NECESSITY, to recruit out of state, **** out of the SE region of the US. They are a collective JOKE and yet, we, the truth sayers, are to blame for the record number of decommits. You wanna ride around on unicorns, chasing rainbows while munching on cotton candy, have at it, but others prefer to line in the real world and in the real world Golden is destroying this program. And you couldn't care less.
It ****es them off so much.

A few of us offered nothing but analysis for over 2 years. 98% of the posters on here didn't want to hear it.

Anyone read the part of the Ryan Bartow's Q&A with Manny where he said Golden would send in "his guys (Temple)" to recruit top recruits in order for them to get credit IF the recruit signs? Instead of Carroll or Ice or Coley.

Advertisement

No one here gives a fvck about your emotions kid. You sound like a typical yankee metrosexual.

Advertisement

No one here gives a fvck about your emotions kid. You sound like a typical yankee metrosexual.

UMP-BOOM-GIF.gif

Anyone read the part of the Ryan Bartow's Q&A with Manny where he said Golden would send in "his guys (Temple)" to recruit top recruits in order for them to get credit IF the recruit signs? Instead of Carroll or Ice or Coley.

Just read that. Small comment that's easy to miss but it's there

The turnover in assistants just gives Golden one more excuse for next year. How many games in to the season before he trots it out?

Advertisement
Back