Donaldson

Advertisement
Advertisement
Anyone think he can't help the oline.

If he is healthy and in shape, he takes Clark's spot at LG.

I'm over the Ckark/Traore experiment

He's 100% better than Clark. People give him **** because of how he failed at RT, but he's a much better Guard and was All-Conference at the position. If he comes back the same, or even slightly better, he's going to surely hold down a starting OG spot next year. May even take Scaife's spot, and Scaife may go back to LG (remember, he started out at LG in year 1)

Anyone think he can't help the oline.

If he is healthy and in shape, he takes Clark's spot at LG.

I'm over the Ckark/Traore experiment
Don't need to give up on CLark. He's earned a spot as an underclassman, flashes some talent. But it'd be great if he took a redshirt behind donaldson next year and came back as a redshirt junior with major experience

Manny was asked about him the other day, and it didn’t sound like he was close to being ready. Said something about maybe he can come back and contribute at the end of the season.

Advertisement
He's 100% better than Clark. People give him **** because of how he failed at RT, but he's a much better Guard and was All-Conference at the position. If he comes back the same, or even slightly better, he's going to surely hold down a starting OG spot next year. May even take Scaife's spot, and Scaife may go back to LG (remember, he started out at LG in year 1)

He was just as bad at guard once he kicked back from RT because his weight was way too high and his movement skills were poor.

He needs to cut weight and improve his flexibility.

As for this year - King wouldn't be able to see over or around him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Manny was asked about him the other day, and it didn’t sound like he was close to being ready. Said something about maybe he can come back and contribute at the end of the season.
Psychology 101.

He's dangling the carrot to Donaldson that he gets to play in a free year if he just keeps working. I doubt he has any intention of letting him play though.

Advertisement
Back