Don Chaney SR HL

Wow. Did not know Gulliver was a very talented football school nowadays.
Have plenty of d1 type of athletes due to them recruiting them there now though including top 60 de donell Harris, good dt westley neal, and some other guys as well. Certainly have more d1 guys than Belen Jesuit

Advertisement
As I said Earlier he was pretty productive against schools with legit d1 talent , they played others as well like Columbus and gulliver prep to name a few. Belen Jesuit played a good schedule this year and all things considered with the line he has blocking for him(none have d1 futures) he did well.

8 rushes 72 yards vs Miami southridge
14 rushes 97 yards vs Miami norland
14 rushes 90 yards vs Miami central
Columbus and gulliver prep too.(was productive in those games too).
As a senior He averaged over 11 yards per carry playing a good schedule 13 tds 1270 rushing yards with that type of oline blocking for him.

If you want to see a highly rated rb playing a trash schedule look no further than uga commit Kendall Milton who runs a 4.7 40 and plays against completion like this weekly. Look like he’s playing against some middle schoolers

Holy ****. That other team looked like offsprings of Kevin Hart.

He busted a 50-yard TD against Elijah Roberts and Columbus.
9397863 (1).jpg

This is the play Chaney scored on, which was called back due to a holding (Elijah Roberts) call. I've watched Chaney since pop Warner and, yes he's a good back. 🙌🏿[/QUOTE

Advertisement
Exactly. Chaney is an exciting prospect because of his size and speed combo. When the hole is defined and he gets in space he can do much more than our current backs with his acceleration. If he has to create yards behind the line of scrimmage his + traits will be suppressed and he will disappoint. He's not the most elusive guy in terms of wiggle, lateral cuts or curvilinear movement and he will need to adjust to making reads outside of a wishbone offense. We need to be moving bodies and blocking the right guys in gap scheme to let him shine.

Knighton is a better runner IMO. Size is the only reason why I would consider Chaney over him. Not impressed with the competition that Belen plays either.

Last edited:
Knighton is a better rummer IMO. Size is the only reason why I would consider Chaney over him. Not impressed with the competition that Belen plays either.
Belen Jesuit played a tougher schedule This year, Miami Columbus, cardinal gibbons, Miami southridge, Miami central, Miami norland? Gulliver prep to name a few yet Chaney still averaged over 11 yards per carry

Advertisement
What do you mean how bad his oline is? It’s terrible given the comp some of the teams they face. 225-250 pound lineman blocking for him. And yes his father is on the staff at gulliver prep

in 10 games
11 yards per carry
1271 rushing yards
13 touchdowns as a senior.

chaney is very impressive rb. Whoever did his highlight didn’t do a good job with the different angles and stuff but he’s a stud. Check out his junior highlight , he had the best film of any other rb I’ve seen in this class other than Demarcus bowman.

Bingo.... no knock to Chaney, know the kids father well.... But no one in this state is close to Bowman’s level. That cat is a different kind of different

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back