Don Chaney Quote...

turn-your-jugs-into-jugs-m-ematic-net-ladies-brilliant-11554806.png
ac3a14bbac533e77ad7e9a38dab58775.jpg
jug-life_o_655395.jpg

Advertisement
Pope could catch 10,000 balls from the machine every day and it wouldn’t help. He drops passes because he’s scared and more worried about getting hit than catching the ball. It’s why he was the worst possible choice to return punts.

Advertisement
Pope and Wiggins need to take some advice from Chaney....

Chaney revealed that he caught passes from a jugs machine every day for weeks after dropping a pass against Louisville.

“At first, I wasn’t fond of catching,” he said. “I was good at it. There was one game I dropped a wide-open pass, Louisville game, and at the moment, it was very embarrassing. I stayed on the jugs machine every day the rest of the season. I haven’t dropped a pass since.”
Between him and Tyrique, we have two future all pro’s that will change this program into a perineal winner beginning this season. They cannot be overhyped

This thread is unfortunate for Pope and Wiggins. As adults we should know better and not resort to name calling. These young men are still on Miami's football team and from what I understand they are above average students in the class room and both are on schedule to graduate and they both are very much active in the community. I guess those things doesn't matter anymore.

More important to continue to focus on the negatives which allows grown men to talk **** about these standup young men. One poster called them "slapdicks"? C'mon man...Smh

I understand constructive criticism, but some dudes in this thread seem to be taking things too personally.

Lots of parents, friends, relatives AND TEAMMATES on this site.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I like all our backs. We need the OL to open holes and pass protect. Pope and Wiggins will have to really excel catching passes in practice before the get major burn in games this year. Neither can afford and mistakes.

I agree with calling out names -- On here or social media -- lets use number rather than names. Still get the point across.

ie #8 needs to stop catching with his body

#8 and #6 should be done until/unless they do something with their, should be extremely limited, opportunities.

For them its a 1-drop = done policy (practice, game whatever) -- They've had their chances and did not maximize them.

For all other WRs its a 1 series policy -- If you've done something good in that series you stay on the field, if you dont do something good -- NEXT

We have 14 WRs listed on the roster not including the incoming frosh. I dont even agree with bringing in #11.

If we cant get a solid rotation of guys ready to come in and play multiple positions at any time during the game then imo our WR coach failed
This thread is unfortunate for Pope and Wiggins.......

Lots of parents, friends, relatives AND TEAMMATES on this site.

Advertisement
According to CIS Harley should’ve been in the portal after week 5
Yep...Harley dropped a TD against LOU and was finally written off after a choppy first few years. The rest is history.

There's still time for Pope and Wiggins to turn it around but make no mistake, they have been cancelled by Miami fans. A line in the sand has been drawn and there's some who don't want them to succeed. And it's hard to blame them lol.

There was this movie I saw many years ago about a New Giant lineman.

He was right out of college but was to big according to NFL standards .

In his parents back yard he planted a huge corner wood fence post cemented it into place then began hitting it off a three and four point stance with NO PADS every waking moment just taking a break to eat drink and sleep.

He did this for many months even during his free agent tryout for the Giants.

During drills coaches noticed he was driving sleds all over the field with a bunch of players riding it no sign of exhaustion.

Plus players were complaining he felt like concrete when they it hit him .

Anyway he made the team and All Pro , it escapes me to this day his name or the true story movie.

The point is he chose to train like no other to be like no other no fanfare no press just bloody days and nights hitting that wood fence post all day all night .

The road less traveled

Now he signs autographs as an NFL alumni .

Yep...Harley dropped a TD against LOU and was finally written off after a choppy first few years. The rest is history.

There's still time for Pope and Wiggins to turn it around but make no mistake, they have been cancelled by Miami fans. A line in the sand has been drawn and there's some who don't want them to succeed. And it's hard to blame them lol.
Yea that’s weird energy. If they get in the game and **** up it hurts the team. The team we all cheer for. So wtf would I not want them to succeed 😂

Dont get it twisted #3 is not elite by any stretch. He's the best of $#itty bunch that we saw on gameday. He became better but the fact that he wasnt ready before start of the season is unforgivable.
More of the weird *** energy lol. But aight bruh

Advertisement
Back