Don Chaney Quote...

sid the kid

Recruit
Pope and Wiggins need to take some advice from Chaney....

Chaney revealed that he caught passes from a jugs machine every day for weeks after dropping a pass against Louisville.

“At first, I wasn’t fond of catching,” he said. “I was good at it. There was one game I dropped a wide-open pass, Louisville game, and at the moment, it was very embarrassing. I stayed on the jugs machine every day the rest of the season. I haven’t dropped a pass since.”

Advertisement
image.jpeg

Pope and Wiggins need to take some advice from Chaney....

Chaney revealed that he caught passes from a jugs machine every day for weeks after dropping a pass against Louisville.

“At first, I wasn’t fond of catching,” he said. “I was good at it. There was one game I dropped a wide-open pass, Louisville game, and at the moment, it was very embarrassing. I stayed on the jugs machine every day the rest of the season. I haven’t dropped a pass since.”
Those two would drop the ball on the way to filling it into the Juggs machine, 🤦

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Catching is mental. Catch on the jugz all day.
4th down on Thursday night prime time single man press coverage on the field side is another story.
This is true to an extent. There is hand an eye coordination that brings muscle memory that Enhances the mental part of catching. I mean catching takes work for some it's easier than others for a myriad of reasons. Same would apply in catching punts or playing baseball.

Advertisement
Back