Don Chaney (2020) visit went very well today

Advertisement
Absolute lock probably will commit here in the next month or so... Miami is going to have 3 5 star commits already for 2020 Chaney Tae Williams, Leonard Manuel... That class will put Miami over the Top....
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you make an accurate prediction.

And good to see you’re on the “wait till 2020” Al Golden/Randy Shannon school of rebuilding

I'm not on the "wait till 2020" plan but it is nice that it's potentially shaping up to be a great class.
Long way to go but having three five star recruits committed is a great start.

Excellent news.

Looking forward to his commitment in the near future.

Brown will keep us loaded at the RB position while he's here.

As Erick Marrero reported earlier today, Thomas Brown stopped by Belen Jesuit this morning to see Don Chaney, Jr., the five-star 2020 prospect.

This was Brown’s first stop of the recruiting period which shows you the type of priority Chaney is for the 2020 class. My guess is that Chaney could wind up as a Duke Johnson/Lorenzo Lingard type of cornerstone for the 2020 class. Stay tuned.

Crowley is already one of our RBs in the '19 class.

The other one sounds like it'll be one of the two from IMG or McIntosh.

We are about to be so **** loaded at RB its gunna be insane.

Next yr:

JR: Travis Homer
SO: Deejay Dallas & Robert Burns
FR: Lorenzo Lingard & Cam'ron Davis

2019: 2 of Noah Cain, Nay'quan Wright, Kenny McIntosh, Daniel Carter (Mcintosh and Carter could be taken as athletes like Deejay Dallas)
2020: Don Chaney (And I think Frank Gore's son is in this class and Sean Taylors Brother)
2021: Amari Daniels

This is what a RB Depth Chart is supposed to look like at Miami

If we get McIntosh, we get Sanguinetti. Two guys we need to land IMO.

The IMG kids seem like a lot of work just to get a legit shot. If we play it close to home this year and go for the package deal we’ll be in great shape. You can’t trust the IMG coaches with their kids. The coaches are definitely getting paid off.

Advertisement

The IMG kids seem like a lot of work just to get a legit shot. If we play it close to home this year and go for the package deal we’ll be in great shape. You can’t trust the IMG coaches with their kids. The coaches are definitely getting paid off.

IMG is now a Miami feeder school. There's already 3 committed for 2020. Evan Neal said there might be more for 2019 including himself.

Yep.

We've got a bunch of commits from the school already, and more are on the way.

Neal will definitely be in the '19 class for us. Not sure who else we may get for that class, though.

IMG is now a Miami feeder school. There's already 3 committed for 2020. Evan Neal said there might be more for 2019 including himself.

Next yr:

2019: 2 of Noah Cain, Nay'quan Wright, Kenny McIntosh, Daniel Carter (Mcintosh and Carter could be taken as athletes like Deejay Dallas)
2020: Don Chaney (And I think Frank Gore's son is in this class and Sean Taylors Brother)

Your missing Sanders. I think we could end up with McIntosh and Sanders.

Advertisement
Crowley is already one of our RBs in the '19 class.

The other one sounds like it'll be one of the two from IMG or McIntosh.

Next yr:

I think I commented that before I even knew we were recruiting Crowley tbh.

Either way I think we're going to be taking quite a few people as Athletes in the 2019 lass.

Absolute lock probably will commit here in the next month or so... Miami is going to have 3 5 star commits already for 2020 Chaney Tae Williams, Leonard Manuel... That class will put Miami over the Top....
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you make an accurate prediction.

And good to see you’re on the “wait till 2020” Al Golden/Randy Shannon school of rebuilding

I'm not on the "wait till 2020" plan but it is nice that it's potentially shaping up to be a great class.
Long way to go but having three five star recruits committed is a great start.
I agree.

The clown I quoted doesn’t know ****, only reason I even said anything.

Really has a unique running style...Little bit of Gore there. Not a clone by any means, but I see similarities.

Will continue to fill out and be a thoroughbred at UM.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back