Don Chaney (2020) visit went very well today

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
As Erick Marrero reported earlier today, Thomas Brown stopped by Belen Jesuit this morning to see Don Chaney, Jr., the five-star 2020 prospect.

This was Brown’s first stop of the recruiting period which shows you the type of priority Chaney is for the 2020 class. My guess is that Chaney could wind up as a Duke Johnson/Lorenzo Lingard type of cornerstone for the 2020 class. Stay tuned.

Advertisement
We are about to be so **** loaded at RB its gunna be insane.

Next yr:

JR: Travis Homer
SO: Deejay Dallas & Robert Burns
FR: Lorenzo Lingard & Cam'ron Davis

2019: 2 of Noah Cain, Nay'quan Wright, Kenny McIntosh, Daniel Carter (Mcintosh and Carter could be taken as athletes like Deejay Dallas)
2020: Don Chaney (And I think Frank Gore's son is in this class and Sean Taylors Brother)
2021: Amari Daniels

This is what a RB Depth Chart is supposed to look like at Miami

Last edited:
Absolute lock probably will commit here in the next month or so... Miami is going to have 3 5 star commits already for 2020 Chaney Tae Williams, Leonard Manuel... That class will put Miami over the Top....

Advertisement
Absolute lock probably will commit here in the next month or so... Miami is going to have 3 5 star commits already for 2020 Chaney Tae Williams, Leonard Manuel... That class will put Miami over the Top....

Top 3 in the state according to 247 for the 2020 class.

It would be huge if he committed soon. He is a top 5 overall player for 2020. Love how low he runs to the ground. Reminds me of Edge the eay he leans forward.

Advertisement

Next yr:

2019: 2 of Noah Cain, Nay'quan Wright, Kenny McIntosh, Daniel Carter (Mcintosh and Carter could be taken as athletes like Deejay Dallas)
2020: Don Chaney (And I think Frank Gore's son is in this class and Sean Taylors Brother)

Wow! That entire board looks great. They progress the way they're expected to, that 2020-2021 combo of Chaney and Daniels would be an epic haul. They both have top 10 in their class written all over themselves. I really hate that those classes are so far away.

Next yr:

True!!! Gotta make sure that we are equally as loaded at OLine

Advertisement
Advertisement
I don’t think I’ve ever seen you make an accurate prediction.

And good to see you’re on the “wait till 2020” Al Golden/Randy Shannon school of rebuilding

Advertisement
Back