Don Brown to Michigan

Advertisement
Advertisement
Give Harbaugh credit for one thing, he goes for the best coaches not his best buds. Hoping Richt makes the best football decision not a friendship or religious connection. Meyer did the same with Schiano. Those two schools realize that coaching personnel just as important as player personnel.

Advertisement
Not surprised. Being a match for the culture of Florida/Miami football is often sooooo overplayed but if you look at Brown's 30+ year resume it does seem like he'd probably see himself as a better fit at Michigan. The most south the dude has ever been since 1982 was a brief stint at Maryland- not that I personally don't think he'd have killed it here.

****, both Michigan and Ohio Taint made great hires at DC. Was hoping Richt would make a run at Don Brown. He is a GREAT defensive coordinator.

Truly hope Richt has a star lined up, because we can't afford to miss on that side of the ball. We need a HR hire.

Good DC but..

He fits those northern athletes and that northern type football.. This isn't a "miss".

Coach Richt understands southern athletes and southern type football!

Speed.. Attack not Read... React!

I trust Richt!

Our fans are Goldenized.. always worried about everything going wrong.. my guess is Richt already knows who the DC is and just cant announce it.

We are spending good money for a DC and Richt had a huge pool of guys to choose from.. we are in good hands.. This "sleeping giant" thing is for real.. We are going to be contenders immediately with this staff.

Advertisement
Talk about the Harbaugh effect haha making splashes all over the NCAA. Had D.J Durkin replaced with Don Brown. Has the #1 recruiting class as well.. ****

Good DC but..

He fits those northern athletes and that northern type football.. This isn't a "miss".

Coach Richt understands southern athletes and southern type football!

Speed.. Attack not Read... React!

I trust Richt!

This, his style wouldnt fit what we have

And lol at yall already turning on richt

Advertisement
No worries. That guy wasn't moving to Miami.
You've been acting like you know him since I brought him up. Your narrative used to be that he wouldn't leave the northeast. He just did.

Really sucks that he was open to moving up the food chain because he's awesome.

Our fans are Goldenized.. always worried about everything going wrong.. my guess is Richt already knows who the DC is and just cant announce it.

We are spending good money for a DC and Richt had a huge pool of guys to choose from.. we are in good hands.. This "sleeping giant" thing is for real.. We are going to be contenders immediately with this staff.

Let's not make the mistake of deifying Richt. He's the same guy who hired Willie Martinez and Todd Grantham as DCs at UGA. Those two guys are sucker asses.

I'm not gonna rip him unless he hires another *** bum at DC, but this hire is monstrous to the program, and I'm not willing to just "Trust Richt". I'm willing to wait patiently, but I ain't trusting blindly.

He's gotta get this one right. Way more important to UM's future than a recruit here or there that we might miss.

Advertisement
Back