Don Bailey Flooring

The Don Baileys are def the weird ones here.

Uh, no.

The Baileys run a business that I imagine employs dozens or hundreds of people. Sure it’s a corny billboard, but it brings attention to their business.

The other guy camps out on a message board titillating the latent homosexuals (not that there’s anything wrong with that) with constant look-at-me posting.

So, no, the Baileys are running a business, the other guy is an attention starved internet troll.

Advertisement
Uh, no.

The Baileys run a business that I imagine employs dozens or hundreds of people. Sure it’s a corny billboard, but it brings attention to their business.

The other guy camps out on a message board titillating the latent homosexuals (not that there’s anything wrong with that) with constant look-at-me posting.

So, no, the Baileys are running a business, the other guy is an attention starved internet troll.

I Hated NY my first day making the account. I've been using this site on and off (nothing serious). but when Stefan broke the news about Major Applewhite white NY over did it. Now I think(hope) he/she turned it down some notches. I rather have a Versace on our fan base that isn't clueless about our team than half the fans I meet that say the Dumbest thing's. It helps he/she has a Profile Pic/Avatar with a female smoking a joint. Makes me think that's him/her getting high and messing with us

Uh, no.

When I see NY plaster himself on billboard in bikini briefs, I’ll agree.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back