Don Bailey Flooring

The other side is probably one of the ones telling me my wife is hot. As if I didn't already know.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Another “LOOK AT ME, LOOK AT ME” thread
I don't get it. Live and let live I totally agree with but when did it become trendy to be over the top with the homo stuff ? Amazing how so many seem to find it great to have a dude using this as his own "Fabulously Flamboyant Site" .

Let the downvotes begin .....

I don't get it. Live and let live I totally agree with but when did it become trendy to be over the top with the homo stuff ? Amazing how so many seem to find it great to have a dude using this as his own "Fabulously Flamboyant Site" .

I have no idea what you are talking about because I put the OP on ignore months ago. I only see his name as the OP and I know it is a bullshiit thread where he and a few of his bottom boys will throw around some ghey banter. Put him and anyone who mentions his ghey friend on ignore and watch how much better this site will become for you. Dude is a real Merv.

I have no idea what you are talking about because I put the OP on ignore months ago. I only see his name as the OP and I know it is a bullshiit thread where he and a few of his bottom boys will throw around some ghey banter. Put him and anyone who mentions his ghey friend on ignore and watch how much better this site will become for you. Dude is a real Merv.

Both of you have down votes from the same 2 people... We know which way the Canook swings... lulz

Out radio guy is posing almost nude on a billboard. How is that not thread worthy?

Advertisement

96D9C705-914A-442B-95B8-B18C6E3A24BB.gif

Out radio guy is posing almost nude on a billboard. How is that not thread worthy?
Come on man, the OP makes some kind of homosexual reference in almost every thread . It's not just about this thread , it's just a bit much too in your face with the homo stuff. If you enjoy that stuff that's you , I don't.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back