Don’t Lose Your **** if it Happens

Advertisement
I'll take 100% effort by 100% of our players 100% of the time. And. . . .an offense with a pulse. Oh, and this may also be the formula for the W.

Butch Davis fanboys??....You mean the Butch fanboys who watched Butch eviscerate a much better Gator team than what Manny is facing??....Lol....

I'm a Butch Davis fan - but I'm likewise a UM fan.

I do hope that Manny is the MAN - will win us lots of games, NC's, and stay successful here for decades.

I DID call for Butch when we hired Golden, and I though it was perfect timing to hire Butch instead of Sleepy.

I'm also perfectly satisfied we hired Manny - and I don't judge a coach on one game - that would be a special kind of stupid.

Thread sucks - premise sucks.

I think we'll win.

Honestly? I feel no pressure at all. No one says we have a ghost of a chance. All the hype and pressure rests squarely on the Gators.

As I've said in another thread; we have everything to gain and nothing to lose. This isn't like FSU where I'm biting my nails and taking heart medication before kickoff.

So instead of worrying about it, I'm looking forward to it. I find it hilarious that a #8 team that everyone has picked to win is sweating blood over us. ;)

Advertisement
For me it depends how you lose. If we lose playing b@lls to wall 60 minutes no more bullets left I'm good. Still disappointed but good. Last year losses came knowing we were not utilizing all our weapons on offense combined with unimaginative, predictable play-calling. Totally frustrated while also losing is not a good combination.

Some of the people here are delusional so they’ll expect a first time starter at QB to have a great game and a first time head coach to dominate a top 10 team. Those type of people don’t much about football so there’s no use of even trying with them.

Some of the people here are delusional so they’ll expect a first time starter at QB to have a great game and a first time head coach to dominate a top 10 team. Those type of people don’t much about football so there’s no use of even trying with them.
So shame on us for being TRUE Miami fans?

Advertisement
For me it depends how you lose. If we lose playing b@lls to wall 60 minutes no more bullets left I'm good. Still disappointed but good. Last year losses came knowing we were not utilizing all our weapons on offense combined with unimaginative, predictable play-calling. Totally frustrated while also losing is not a good combination.
Preach!

Had my hopes dashed enough times by this team. The callouses are deep. I'll be fine.

When it'll get bad is if we actually show signs of life late into the season, and then crap the bed.

I think we'll win.

Honestly? I feel no pressure at all. No one says we have a ghost of a chance. All the hype and pressure rests squarely on the Gators.

As I've said in another thread; we have everything to gain and nothing to lose. This isn't like FSU where I'm biting my nails and taking heart medication before kickoff.

So instead of worrying about it, I'm looking forward to it. I find it hilarious that a #8 team that everyone has picked to win is sweating blood over us. ;)
I was with you til the nothing to lose part bro. Lol

Related image

Advertisement
If we get embarrassed you dam rite I'm calling for everyone's head! But the thought of losing ain't even crossed my mind! I still stand behind my 10 point win prediction! OP getting his excuse book ready, lil MITCH!

If we lose, and it's anything more than a hard fought, down-to-the-wire one score loss.....you can fully expect me and most on this site to lose our ****.

So go ahead and prepare yourselves ....you know....if you're of that Don Bailey Jr disciple-ish school of thought.

Firstly, I want to start off by saying I think we beat the Gators. I know it’s unfathomable to even mention the idea of us losing to some of you. But that being said, this game is obviously not a walk in the park like the usual first game of the season.

*IF* we do lose, DO NOT start calling for Manny’s head and start flying banners. I understand the desire to beat UF, but it will be his first game as HC. The man has won the offseason, and deserves the entirety of the season to convince you he could be the guy.

Manny is a culture fit, the players love him, and he’s smart. THE SKY WILL NOT BE FALLING if we start off 0-1. Do not jump to conclusions saying we’ll go 7-5. Remain optimistic and patient.

Maybe Jarren has a rough first game. Don’t start calling for him to be pulled a la Kosi in UVA.

This is your friendly reminder that if Jarren or Manny don’t meet your ridiculous game 1 expectations, to not lose faith in these guys. It’s a 12 game season.

Now, let’s **** them Gaytes.

Solid post. Let’s also look at the flip side. Let’s not get ****y if we win. It’s a marathon not a sprint.

Advertisement
Firstly, I want to start off by saying I think we beat the Gators. I know it’s unfathomable to even mention the idea of us losing to some of you. But that being said, this game is obviously not a walk in the park like the usual first game of the season.

*IF* we do lose, DO NOT start calling for Manny’s head and start flying banners. I understand the desire to beat UF, but it will be his first game as HC. The man has won the offseason, and deserves the entirety of the season to convince you he could be the guy.

Manny is a culture fit, the players love him, and he’s smart. THE SKY WILL NOT BE FALLING if we start off 0-1. Do not jump to conclusions saying we’ll go 7-5. Remain optimistic and patient.

Maybe Jarren has a rough first game. Don’t start calling for him to be pulled a la Kosi in UVA.

This is your friendly reminder that if Jarren or Manny don’t meet your ridiculous game 1 expectations, to not lose faith in these guys. It’s a 12 game season.

Now, let’s **** them Gaytes.

OP post is soft.

No excuses. Just win.

Advertisement
Back