Don’t Lose Your **** if it Happens

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
Firstly, I want to start off by saying I think we beat the Gators. I know it’s unfathomable to even mention the idea of us losing to some of you. But that being said, this game is obviously not a walk in the park like the usual first game of the season.

*IF* we do lose, DO NOT start calling for Manny’s head and start flying banners. I understand the desire to beat UF, but it will be his first game as HC. The man has won the offseason, and deserves the entirety of the season to convince you he could be the guy.

Manny is a culture fit, the players love him, and he’s smart. THE SKY WILL NOT BE FALLING if we start off 0-1. Do not jump to conclusions saying we’ll go 7-5. Remain optimistic and patient.

Maybe Jarren has a rough first game. Don’t start calling for him to be pulled a la Kosi in UVA.

This is your friendly reminder that if Jarren or Manny don’t meet your ridiculous game 1 expectations, to not lose faith in these guys. It’s a 12 game season.

Now, let’s **** them Gaytes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1566647058283.jpeg

Firstly, I want to start off by saying I think we beat the Gators. I know it’s unfathomable to even mention the idea of us losing to some of you. But that being said, this game is obviously not a walk in the park like the usual first game of the season.

*IF* we do lose, DO NOT start calling for Manny’s head and start flying banners. I understand the desire to beat UF, but it will be his first game as HC. The man has won the offseason, and deserves the entirety of the season to convince you he could be the guy.

Manny is a culture fit, the players love him, and he’s smart. THE SKY WILL NOT BE FALLING if we start off 0-1. Do not jump to conclusions saying we’ll go 7-5. Remain optimistic and patient.

Maybe Jarren has a rough first game. Don’t start calling for him to be pulled a la Kosi in UVA.

This is your friendly reminder that if Jarren or Manny don’t meet your ridiculous game 1 expectations, to not lose faith in these guys. It’s a 12 game season.

I already have the cessna warmed up.

FTB.

wQxZD1tUwrh7y.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
Hahahahaha. Good luck. Between the Butch Davis fanboys and the undercover gators, there's a good portion of this board hoping for a Miami loss, just so they can say "sEe I ToLD YoU MaNnY wAS a BaD HiRe!"

Ridiculous. No Canes fan is wishing for a loss. Or, do you just want to sow discontent?

We've seen a good chunk of this board go off the deep end when a couple of transfers happened. I fear what will happen when we lose a lead.

Also, I fear all those Tate Martell nut huggers who are jealous of the crabs in his pubes are going to make this place insufferable if Jarren doesn't come out the gate looking like a guaranteed no. 1 draft pick.

Get this loser mentality **** off the front page. OP you should know better than putting out weak vibes.

@DMoney put this in the menstration talk sub forum oh wait we don’t have on of those because we ain’t about ***** ****.

Advertisement
Ridiculous. No Canes fan is wishing for a loss. Or, do you just want to sow discontent?
If you want to call the piles of excrement who hope for losses just to gloat about how their choice for coach would have been better "canes fans", go for it. I'm not foolish enough to believe that every member here is a fan.

Hahahahaha. Good luck. Between the Butch Davis fanboys and the undercover gators, there's a good portion of this board hoping for a Miami loss, just so they can say "sEe I ToLD YoU MaNnY wAS a BaD HiRe!"

You have a good insight on a portion of this board. Don’t forget the vultures whose life blood is negativity. They live off it.

But I do believe these scum suckers will be frustrated tonight.

Advertisement
Get this loser mentality **** off the front page. OP you should know better than putting out weak vibes.

@DMoney put this in the menstration talk sub forum oh wait we don’t have on of those because we ain’t about ***** ****.
I’m talking about objectivity, patience and believing the program’s direction. Also said I think we win.

Sounds like you’re the one bout ***** ****.

Butch Davis fanboys??....You mean the Butch fanboys who watched Butch eviscerate a much better Gator team than what Manny is facing??....Lol....

Butch Davis fanboys??....You mean the Butch fanboys who watched Butch eviscerate a much better Gator team than what Manny is facing??....Lol....

Agree 100%. But. both programs are considerably down compared to that era. UF just had some crappy wins last year that inflated their win total. I have us winning this game and making initial steps in our return to a top 10 program.

Advertisement
Back