Dominick Watt and WR

Advertisement
Might want to take a look at this big WR--seems to be coming on the scene late--

Harris, Damarco… 18… WR… McArthur- FL… 6-3(H)… 203(W)… 4.67(40)… 4.32(shuttle)…

Damarco Harris - Hudl

He are the height, weight and 40 from the Nike at Dolphins Camp for two others as comparison.

Watt, Dominick…. 18… WR… McArthur- FL… 6-1… 200…. (no-40)...4.47 (shuttle)

Austin, Kevin… 18…. WR… North Broward- FL… 6-3(H)… 198(W)… 4.71(40)...4.40(shuttle)

Spoke to McArthur old coach last season. Miami was going to offer Watt as a safety last spring. Jon Richt came to his school and asked for his transcripts. McArthur old coach is at a junior college now but he told me at the time, that Watts grades were bad but things can change though.
FWIW

I'm sure the staff is keeping tabs on him. They know of him and he was at a few games last year and has been on campus. I must say he's really come along as a WR over the past year.

Only so many we can take though and I'm high on Thompson as well. Wouldn't say a 5 star but he's fluid and athletic at his size (6'3"). He's a bit raw right now though because he hasn't played WR for a long time. Dugans has been recruiting him since he was at USF.

Buster Davis?

Nah, this was the year after Buster was gone. Coach Hood, he's at a juco now. STA alumni. Last I recall, Ethenic Sands is there now.

ethenic coaches wr's. Laron Culpepper is the hc

Spoke to McArthur old coach last season. Miami was going to offer Watt as a safety last spring. Jon Richt came to his school and asked for his transcripts. McArthur old coach is at a junior college now but he told me at the time, that Watts grades were bad but things can change though.
FWIW

I'm sure the staff is keeping tabs on him. They know of him and he was at a few games last year and has been on campus. I must say he's really come along as a WR over the past year.

Only so many we can take though and I'm high on Thompson as well. Wouldn't say a 5 star but he's fluid and athletic at his size (6'3"). He's a bit raw right now though because he hasn't played WR for a long time. Dugans has been recruiting him since he was at USF.

Not surprised, kid could be an elite FS at 6'1-6'2 and probably play around 210

he was 6'2 200 at the opening last week

Advertisement
He is very talented and could be a great free safety but imo he lacks speed. His highlights are not incredible because of his lack of acceleration.

FWIW

I just heard a few minutes ago that Williams is suppossedly no longer interested? Is this fact? Hard to believe since he was leaning Miami from what I had heard. Or might it be our interest has shifted, or we have a pending commitment that might re-prioritize our board?

Not true. I've known Xavier for years, trust me... We are in it... and we can win it.

FWIW

I just heard a few minutes ago that Williams is suppossedly no longer interested? Is this fact? Hard to believe since he was leaning Miami from what I had heard. Or might it be our interest has shifted, or we have a pending commitment that might re-prioritize our board?

Not true. I've known Xavier for years, trust me... We are in it... and we can win it.

Don't do this to me Geo.

Advertisement
FWIW

A few minutes ago.....please, total troll job.

[SOUNDCLOUD][/SOUNDCLOUD]
FWIW

Miami not recruiting him or offering has nothing to do with grades

FWIW

Well ****. Thats that then I guess. lol.

Advertisement
FWIW

This is what coach Hood told me at the time when he was there. I know and understand he's probably not at the top of the totem pole regarding their targets this year. The last time I talked with Dom he said contact was minimal at the time.

I'm sure they have their reasons and why.

It has something to do with his possible transfer though, as I've been told there is concerns about his grades and credits transferring over to STA. Similar situation to Edwards last year.

Advertisement
Watt is not fast enough...period.

The days of recruiting slow skill position players are over.

Kids like Watt will never be considered under Richt. He understands the value of speed from his Georgia and FSU days.

Dugans keeping tabs on Watt. He likely has a big year again this year....

Watt and Austin would be two guys I keep tabs on and recruit. Their isn't much or any other wr's in Broward better. If he doesn't come here he's likely headed sec to tennesse

FWIW

This is what coach Hood told me at the time when he was there. I know and understand he's probably not at the top of the totem pole regarding their targets this year. The last time I talked with Dom he said contact was minimal at the time.

I'm sure they have their reasons and why.

It has something to do with his possible transfer though, as I've been told there is concerns about his grades and credits transferring over to STA. Similar situation to Edwards last year.

Thank you Geo...

Advertisement
Back