Dominick Watt and WR

Advertisement
Frost scraping up all the scraps in Florida

Nebraska has to recruit somewhere else. In their prime it was Cali and they grabbed the non-qualifiers other schools had to pass on.

If you meant that Frost somehow doesn't know players and offense.....

Nebraska has to recruit somewhere else. In their prime it was Cali and they grabbed the non-qualifiers other schools had to pass on.

Focusing on Florida for recruiting didn't work well for Charlie Strong, those big 10/12 schools fan bases seem to want recruiting to stay closer to home

Advertisement

Focusing on Florida for recruiting didn't work well for Charlie Strong, those big 10/12 schools fan bases seem to want recruiting to stay closer to home

Ummm.. Thats how he got the Texas job. Recruiting Florida players to Louisville. When your at Texas you recruit Texas not Florida.

Ummm.. Thats how he got the Texas job. Recruiting Florida players to Louisville. When your at Texas you recruit Texas not Florida.
^^

That's what I'm saying if you are at an ACC or SEC school then recruiting Florida is all good beacuse we know Florida has the best talent but in the Midwest and Texas they want you to recruit the area.... Nebraska is one of those jobs I believe

That's what I'm saying if you are at an ACC or SEC school then recruiting Florida is all good beacuse we know Florida has the best talent but in the Midwest and Texas they want you to recruit the area.... Nebraska is one of those jobs I believe

And for Nebraska when I say the area I mean Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma, Etc.... Or at least a majority of the players

Last edited:
Advertisement

And for Nebraska when I say the area I mean Nebraska, Texas, Oklahoma, Etc.... Or at least a majority of the players

At this point I think Nebraska fans just want to win, and could care less where the wins come from.

Advertisement
Back