Dolphins sucks!

Pedo State guy in who can't block: Pass Play

Domer guy in who can't catch: Run Play

Gase is a genius!

Advertisement
There's a pattern here to The Dolphins' picks. Seems year after year I scratch my head at a lot of these picks. Then when they take the field I scratch my head even more.

Pedo State guy in who can't block: Pass Play

Domer guy in who can't catch: Run Play

Gase is a genius!

I'm ok with Minkah and the TE picks. Don't get the project OSU LB or the RB here though. They must think the remaining OL and DTs aren't that good.

Advertisement
I mean.. it's ok. He was slated as a 4th and if he can actually block, he'll stick, just wonder about the value and priority. It's like us clamoring to bring in both Mallory and Jordan. Gase figures he has zero viable TEs.

Fasano leaving puts a need for a blocking TE. This will allow Gesicki do what he does and that’s make plays

Couple of issues with your comments,D Morgan15,message 27.First,30+NFL teams have
a chance at Fl.boys so your chances are less than 1 out of 30 or 3 1/3%.Second,there is a
need factor.Florida is well known when it comes to speedy recievers,DB's and backs.Not known
for bulky DT and OL's.Third,let's conclude that the Dolphins decision makers have seen a So.Fla.
player more often than a player from Washington state.They know the good from the bad;ie
Aaron Hernandez.

It was several players that played ball in Florida that were available when the Dolphins picked. Also I actually follow this website very closely I just don’t comment often. In fact, Jacksonville will draft a Florida boy before Miami. That’s sad! We may not be known fore OL but we put a lot in the league this past decade.

Couple of issues with your comments,D Morgan15,message 27.First,30+NFL teams have
a chance at Fl.boys so your chances are less than 1 out of 30 or 3 1/3%.Second,there is a
need factor.Florida is well known when it comes to speedy recievers,DB's and backs.Not known
for bulky DT and OL's.Third,let's conclude that the Dolphins decision makers have seen a So.Fla.
player more often than a player from Washington state.They know the good from the bad;ie
Aaron Hernandez.

Aaron Hernandez is not a Florida boy. He just played at UF.

Advertisement
Besides Lamar, who did you want them to pick that would have been a good value in any of the slots they have draft picks?

I wouldn't have touched Lamar in the 1st. The guy is a few year project and is not a good throwing QB. Running QBs make splash plays in the NFL but also get the snot beat out of them....and ultimately need to throw to win games.

Did they not have a opportunity to draft Carlton Davis?

Did they not have a opportunity to draft Carlton Davis?

Sure, but why? The value wasn't there for him early in Round 2 as BPA (general consensus by rankings of those int he business and where he actually was picked) and he didn't fit a need. So why overdraft a guy just because of where he grew up?

In 3-4 years we can look back to see if maybe he was BPA in Round 2 and if will go down as another miss. Until then, just a fun debate.

The Browns have sucked for 3 decades. It has nothing to do with Florida boys. Tom Brady couldn’t make that team better. If you watch football I’m sure you would know that.
How about if I played college football, would that give me more credibility. What are your credentials to make you a pseudo expert. Tom Brady would now improve the performance of any nfl team. This is a fact even at his advanced age of 39 years old. Think before you post foolish and immature messages.

Advertisement
How about if I played college football, would that give me more credibility. What are your credentials to make you a pseudo expert. Tom Brady would now improve the performance of any nfl team. This is a fact even at his advanced age of 39 years old. Think before you post foolish and immature messages.

Lol. I’m sure many posters would say they have credentials and credibility to validate their posts. Dude, I don’t know you and you don’t know me. We all are just posting opinions.

Lol. I’m sure many posters would say they have credentials and credibility to validate their posts. Dude, I don’t know you and you don’t know me. We all are just posting opinions.
“Dude”? You lost me with the infamous title of referring to someone as a “dude”. I have no interest discussing anything with an adolescent that posts vacuous messages. I have you on ignore.

Advertisement
Wow. Obviously I hurt someone feelings. That was not the purpose of the post. I apologize if I hurt any posters feelings. Enjoy your weekend.

For the record, Tom Brady wouldn't improve the Browns; their oline has been an absolute joke the last 20 years.

Why do you think QB's that go there get hurt?

Primarily because of the transparent oline.

I did nod my head when the Browns spent some draft picks on some quality offensive linemen.

If I were the Browns though, I would've traded the #1 pick and rebuild both sides of the line. Tyrod Taylor can be a placeholder until you find a better QB.

Personally, I dont think Mayfield is #1 pick material. But thats just me.

Advertisement
Back