Dolphins sucks!

Advertisement
We pass on Canes every year. Then those Canes outperform the guys we draft three rounds earlier. It’s a Dolphins tradition.

We’ve drafted two Canes in the last decade. One became the highest paid DE in history, the other became a 1,000 yard back. And then we stopped drafting Canes.

Tannenbaum is a joke.
Dolphins as looking at a low overhead and large profits.

Miami has zero TE's. And they needed a kicker which they got in the 7th. They also got 2 LB's, so what's the problem?
They've got 3 TE's on the roster. That's not zero. They just signed Gore with Drake and Perry on the roster. Could have gotten a kicker as a UDFA. There were better TE's earlier as well as LB's. Same with RB's. No help on the OL or the DL after letting Suh and Pouncy go even though both needed to.

Advertisement
They've got 3 TE's on the roster. That's not zero. They just signed Gore with Drake and Perry on the roster. Could have gotten a kicker as a UDFA. There were better TE's earlier as well as LB's. Same with RB's. No help on the OL or the DL after letting Suh and Pouncy go even though both needed to.

Yeah....I'll actually agree with you on the line. I wasn't a fan of the 2nd LB from Ohio (could've been used on the O-line). I think DT will be fine with what we got.

The TE's that are on the roster aren't going to be there when the 53-man roster is set though. Then again, I was not a fan of drafting a blocking TE with the 4th pick. That could've gone to a much better player.

Yeah....I'll actually agree with you on the line. I wasn't a fan of the 2nd LB from Ohio (could've been used on the O-line). I think DT will be fine with what we got.

The TE's that are on the roster aren't going to be there when the 53-man roster is set though. Then again, I was not a fan of drafting a blocking TE with the 4th pick. That could've gone to a much better player.
That's really my complaint with the TE and RB picks. There were better options. Not to be a homey, but Herndon would have been a better pick because he's more all-around than either one. Even Walton would have been a great pick. I hope McMillian comes back healthy. Grier mentioned they were trying to get faster on D thus the "faster' LB's. I actually like Fitzpatrick falling to us. "Swiss Army Knife" Kilgore should be good at C - he played HS ball about 20 miles from where I currently live. Phillips can be good at DT IF he doesn't take plays off. It's just been really frustrating for far too long. Sorry for being so long-winded.

The Jaguars and Rams have only had one decent year. They could very well falter this upcoming season while the Dolphins could be over .500. The NFL is a cycle.

Jags were a play away from the SB. Phins haven't been anywhere close in 20+ years.

Advertisement
Within a day's driving distance of Davie is UM, FIU, FAU, USF, UCF, UFelony, and Felonies Suppressed University. In this year's draft, only FAU got shut out of getting a player drafted. A total of 24 players were selected from the rest of the Florida schools, yet the 'Phins scouting staff seem more interested in frequent flyer miles, drafting two Ohio school LBs, Two Tight Ends, one from a Pennsylvania school and one from an Indiana school. Additionally, those miles sure add up when you go out West to Arizona and New Mexico. Look, I get they go to Pro Days all over, but Adam Gase is an MSU grad from Ypsilanti, Michigan and the'Phins took two B1G, one MAC, and a Domer.

Thank God he worked for Saban as a GA or we could probably forget Fitzpatrick, the only good pick.

Bill will continue to eat his lunch...

I like what they did a little bit. They picked some really good athletes that are big, versatile, and can run. This seems like year one in a 3 year plan to me, but I wish they would dismantle the roster and embrace a rebuild to infuse some high-level talent on the team.

I was a member of an organization called the Dolphin Club formed by Joe Robbie to help promote the new franchise. As I recall I was in Dolphin headquarters when they passed on Hendricks. I think they took Bill Stanfill instead but I may be wrong.

Hendricks was a 2nd round pick (33rd pick overall). Stanfill was the 11th pick of the first round. Hard to say they picked him instead. Also, while Hendricks obviously had a better career, Stanfill was very good. A pro-bowler numerous times, and on the all-pro team. One of the better defensive players in Dolphins history.

Advertisement
No excuse for passing Herndon in favor or that PED state faqqit. it's like the phins do everything in their power to push away cane fans.

The dolphins need new ownership with connections to south Florida. That NY old POS doesn't care about Miami. The team is a toy to him. I hope he and tannenbumb die in a plane crash.

Or the team that passed on breeze for Culpepper (not even sure I'm spelling it right).

Nick Saban (the greatest coach in the history of the universe according to a majority of this board) passed on Brees for Culpepper. And really, he was just following the advice of the medical staff who said Culpepper had a better chance of recovering from a knee injury than Brees did from a shoulder injury. In hindsight it was a horrible move but one that made sense at the time.

Thread title is the worse!! Like we don't already no the Dolphins sucks. Team STAYS loosing and there only going to keep piling up lost after lost. Sometimes I which I had been born a Steelers or Patriots fan.

Advertisement
Thread title is the worse!! Like we don't already no the Dolphins sucks. Team STAYS loosing and there only going to keep piling up lost after lost. Sometimes I which I had been born a Steelers or Patriots fan.

I see what you did there

No excuse for passing Herndon in favor or that PED state faqqit. it's like the phins do everything in their power to push away cane fans.

The dolphins need new ownership with connections to south Florida. That NY old POS doesn't care about Miami. The team is a toy to him. I hope he and tannenbumb die in a plane crash.

Why was Herndon a better choice?

Attachments

• IMG_5217.JPG
    IMG_5217.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 0
Advertisement
Back