NFL Dolphins hiring Mike McDaniel

Advertisement
Definitely not hating on McDaniel to clarify, smart guy, but sheesh he has his work cut out for him here.
For sure

I will say that Shanahan (and McDaniel) seem to make the most out of their RBs. I mean every back that lined up for them the last couple of years looked good even though none are really that highly touted. Creative stuff but definitely need the right personnel

Marc Anthony can sign and coach football?
Wow!!!
Marc Anthony GIF by Sony Music Colombia

Advertisement
Stephen Ross should die of gonorrhea and rot in ****.

We had a **** good coach and he fvcked it up.
Flores wasn’t great, can’t lose to Jags and Falcons especially when D can’t hold a lead. Those 2 get us in the playoffs. Didn’t beat a good team all year outside if Ravens and Pats. He wasn’t a great gameday coach but better than what was out there. Would have liked for them to get Daboll of going for an OC.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Eh. I would take Flores over this. We will see how he does without Shanahan. The **** did Bieniemy do to not be able to get a HC job?
Atleast this guy is a coordinator. Flores was a lbers coach when he was hired. Seems like a lot of players like McDaniel and dolphins offense outside of one year with gase has been terrible for 20 years. All the best teams in the playoffs have a good offense. Pair him with a decent DC and never know what could happen.

Advertisement
Back