• Attention: Register today to view CanesInSight Ad-Free for 7 days.

NFL Dolphins hiring Mike McDaniel

P-Tizzle

Senior
Premium
Stephen Ross should die of gonorrhea and rot in hell.

We had a damn good coach and he fvcked it up.
200.gif

nystateofmind

C'est la vie
Not a Dolphins fan, but if it was between McDaniel and Kellen Moore, I think they made the right choice by going with McDaniel.

chipcane

Sophomore
To the Flores supporters, had he given ANY indication after 3 years that he would be able to assemble an NFL-level staff on the offensive side of the ball?

-why the weird OC arrangement?

-why so many OL coaches? Why did we have one of the worst OL's in the NFL yet cut 2 players who would subsequently STARTED for other teams?

-why the issues with Tua? Why wasn't Tua healthy enough to start the Ravens game, yet healthy enough to play in the 2nd half?

*I do believe Flores is a defensive genius; also believe the reports of rifts with the staff, GM, Tua particularly, ownership, and media. Guy apparently doesn't play well with others. Any 'others', except a select few on defense. That's a problem when the head coach is one of the primary faces of the franchise. Not that the Dolphins are a shining example of what an NFL organization should represent. My distinct impression after listening to many parties is that the guy is a Grade A asshole who had made enemies at every turn within the organization. Looking forward to the airing out of ALL the dirty laundry if his suit makes it to trial.