Dolphins crack 70

Advertisement
As bad as the Broncos were today, the Bears must be even worse. The Broncos open up as a 3 point favorite on the road against Chicago next week. Condolences to our Cane brethren in Colorado and northern Illinois who will be forced to watch that crap next week.

crush can.gif

Thats what happens when your teams identity is your offense and you build the offense around the QB.

Advertisement
Oh man… what a beautiful game. The only blemish was the 4th and short call in the 2nd I think? Imo spread them out like you’ve been doing don’t try to pound them which Fins aren’t good at. It’s so much fun watching McDaniel offense and there is not another offense that fits Tua better. The timing, the tempo, the motion, all of it fits Tua’s best strength, ANTICIPATION. He is absolutely an MVP candidate, get your bets in now. Ive been a Dolphins fan all my life and so has my dad. I had to call him and tell him it’s okay to be happy, the dolphins are good. He’s so hesitant as a Miami fan lol always thinks the floor is going to fall out.

Also, my buddy is a big broncos fan and his boss a dolphins fan. His boss bought them box seats and my poor friend left after the 3rd. He said fans were applauding him and even gave him a hug of condolence LMAO.

Advertisement
For those that know is this offense a spinoff of the old Bill Walsh West coast Offense? There seems to be a guy open every play. I've been going to the Dolphin games for 43 years and this is the most excited I've been since Marino.

Advertisement
You reward your fans by winning the SB (hopefully plural), not with a scoring record.
😂😂😂
Considering it’s been about 50 years since they won a Super Bowl, and 25 years since they haven’t been consistently embarrassing… I think they could’ve given the fanbase this one little consolation prize.

But what do you expect from the organization that held Tim Tebow appreciation day? 🤷🏻‍♂️

Advertisement
What happened to our cowboys! Thought for sure both our teams gonna be undefeated
Every year is the same thing... high expectations but low results. I would like to see a QB and/or a coaching change.
Prescott does deliver consistently enough like a Tua or Herbert (to name only a few).

We need that fake pass / shovel pass play!!! Mario and O staff should be camped out every summer with Mike.
Can we set up a lunch meeting between Dawson and McDaniel. I want those two with each other as much as possible. Maybe Dawson can adopt Mike?
Mario had Mike as his headliner for his coaching camp this year, was poorly attended tho for most part by local coaches I forgot what was the reasoning, something about it being on weekend and they want to spend time with family or something, lmaooo..

Advertisement
Back