Dolphins crack 70

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if McDaniel sees X's and O's like people on the spectrum see the inner workings of a clock.
Dude's probably got a train set at home and his game headset are actually noise cancelling headphones.
I actually think there might be something to this. He’s the Rain Man of coaches. It seems like he’s seeing things that other coaches don’t even know are there.

Remember what he said last Sunday night vs the Patriots at halftime? They asked him what he was doing in the first half that made the offense so effective. He basically said, “I haven’t done anything. The players are out there executing the plan.”

Dude is just very, very different.

Advertisement
I wouldn't be surprised if McDaniel sees X's and O's like people on the spectrum see the inner workings of a clock.
Dude's probably got a train set at home and his game headset are actually noise cancelling headphones.
1695604043906.jpeg

Advertisement
Tua critics silenced?

I don't do Fantasy football, but a coworker does. He doesn't watch college football, but I told him he should pick up Achane. I don't know if he did, but I'll ask tomorrow.

Tua critics silenced?

I don't do Fantasy football, but a coworker does. He doesn't watch college football, but I told him he should pick up Achane. I don't know if he did, but I'll ask tomorrow.
That guy have Mostert? If so

masturbation celebratory GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
How do you not let your players grab the NFL all time scoring record? How do you not reward your fans, who’ve been suffering for literally decades?

Advertisement
Back