Dolphins crack 70

šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚
Considering itā€™s been about 50 years since they won a Super Bowl, and 25 years since they havenā€™t been consistently embarrassingā€¦ I think they couldā€™ve given the fanbase this one little consolation prize.

But what do you expect from the organization that held Tim Tebow appreciation day? šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™‚ļø
Exactly... and what's incredible is that some so-called Canes fans here believe it was justified. :snoopfacepalm:

Advertisement
I'm watching the game and everything and everyone is so wide open and butt-naked, its ridiculous.

People laughed at New England for playing 3-high-Stack, well, look what happens when ya don't
Belichick probably had the best possible gameplan to face this offense. Take away the deep threat and take your chances with death by a thousand paper cuts. If you let Hill and Tua beat you deep, you've got no chance.

on this tua stuff, getting the right coach to go the qb is so much of the battle

would we have had joe montana without bill walsh?

we had a depressed tua with the previous hc. with mcd we got a potential mvp candidate.

That's the look I want in my head coaches eyes. He ain't right, he's a ******* mad man. We're gonna win a SB with this man unless Ross gets in the way.

FB_IMG_1695657275635.jpg

Advertisement
on this tua stuff, getting the right coach to go the qb is so much of the battle

would we have had joe montana without bill walsh?

we had a depressed tua with the previous hc. with mcd we got a potential mvp candidate.
I'll regretfully admit I thought Flores was building the team back and his firing was wrong.

I'll gladly admit that McDaniels has been the best thing to happen to the Dolphins this century.

Advertisement
McDaniel
Disgraceful for the Team, the City and the Fans the woke coach did not go for 3 and give us the record at 73 beating 1966ā€™s 72. Oh he did not want to hurt the feelings of the Denver coaching staff. Unbelievable! What a puā€”y.
Cosmic karma was involved in that decision. An all-time record is not worth a Super Bowl ring.
For those that know is this offense a spinoff of the old Bill Walsh West coast Offense? There seems to be a guy open every play. I've been going to the Dolphin games for 43 years and this is the most excited I've been since Marino.
You really saw elements of it versus New England, who eliminated the deep ball. WC offense is ball control via the passing game. Short, high % throws are substituted for a running game. Receivers catch the ball short but big play possibilities still exist because of their speed. If the big play isn't there, there's always something open underneath. McDaniel really has changed things with his pre-snap formations and motion though. Defenses have not found a way to respond.

Advertisement
Mike McDaniel is a Benihana chef.

and Berrios is still a 3rd down conversion machine. So glad he ended up in that offense. Its absolutely perfect for him
Happy to see Berrios still in the league. He has played well wherever he landed, including at UM.

Right now, Dolphins are playing like favorites to reach the Super Bowl. Good chance they beat Buffalo and would have beat Jets even with Rodgers healthy.

Gotta really give the Dolphins O-Line a lot of credit. They open holes, block well and they protect Tua. I think there has been only one sack in these first 3 games. And this running game would not be possible without those guys up front. The O-Line was the most glaring issue for this team for a very long.
It's only fitting the Canes O-line has played great as well.
All is well in Miami. All is well.

For those that know is this offense a spinoff of the old Bill Walsh West coast Offense? There seems to be a guy open every play. I've been going to the Dolphin games for 43 years and this is the most excited I've been since Marino.
He is a Shanahan disciple so they have that west coast passing element in there. That offense has evolved with kyle and the running game which Mike was coordinator with him at 49ers.

Advertisement
Fun Stats:

The Dolphins offense is averaging 134 more yards per game than the 2nd best offense in the NFL.

They have the most passing yards AND the most rushing yards in the NFL.

They've scored 39 more points, through only 3 games, than the 2nd best team in the NFL.

If the Jets doubled their YPG average they still wouldn't have as many as Miami.

Advertisement
Back