Dolphins @ Canes 4 p.m. ACCnX

Advertisement
I’m there as well. It hurts but I’m here. Will be happy with losses the rest of season. Just get these clowns out of miami. Everyone involved with the program has to go. Keep jayro
Literally Jayro is the only one affiliated with the program that gets to stay. Get everyone else the **** out of here.

It’s one thing if a team is just better than us (UF)… but over Gino’s entire tenure it’s been a circus of **** poor fundamental baseball. If it’s not poor approaches at the plate, it’s a base running blunder. If it’s neither, it’s a comedy of errors in the field. If that gets ruled out, our pitchers suddenly can’t throw strikes.

Do your **** job Rad !!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fitting that kayfus ends it with a DP lol. He's been underwhelming all year. Unless something drastically changes I don't see how this team even makes a regional. We'll see how they look against undefeated NC state...

The head down defeated body language from Gino at the end speaks volumes. I have a hard team seeing the season end in a way that wouldn’t require a serious baseball program to fire him.

Fitting that kayfus ends it with a DP lol. He's been underwhelming all year. Unless something drastically changes I don't see how this team even makes a regional. We'll see how they look against undefeated NC state...
I’m hoping for 1 out of 3 at this point

The life of a canes fan lately….

Sad thing is there’s enough talent on this team for the season to be saved if someone had the balls to make a change at the top…. But… we’re canes fans and apparently we don’t deserve anything nice. 😞
im just mad we are going to waste Yo Yos final season.

Advertisement
The head down defeated body language from Gino at the end speaks volumes. I have a hard team seeing the season end in a way that wouldn’t require a serious baseball program to fire him.
He’s a made man.

Advertisement
Free JD Jones!!
Let JD play and make Scanlon the interim head coach. Jack’s the only one that’s managed to get CJ going this season with his inspirational pep talk against Penn State.

Advertisement
Back