Dolphins @ Canes 4 p.m. ACCnX

Advertisement
I’m confident in saying this is the worst Gino dimare team I’ve seen….and think it’s just as bad as those Morris teams who broke the streak
I literally just said the same thing to my buddy. I did say though it’s early and maybe they catch one of those win streaks that helps them out. But also gives fans a false sense of who this team is.. But these next 3 weekends we could come out in a big hole.

Advertisement
What does JD say to these guys on his visits. They always look worse after his visits. It’s like he goes out and just works them up more instead of calming them

Advertisement
Villegas can’t move kayfus over to third as a leftie with no outs 🤣 program is such a disaster I can’t even fathom it.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sorry Normal People GIF by CBC

Knowing how bad Gallo has been this year why would you not have someone else warming up even before he got in trouble?

Advertisement
As pathetic as it sounds probably should have just gone to walters this inning to try and steal one against powerhouse JU...no one in this bullpen is any good

Side note and maybe I’m just over analyzing now. When Gino interacts with players there is no excitement, smiles, energy…nothing.

Maybe Gino doesn’t even have the passion anymore. He is just coaching because it’s all he knows.

Last edited:
At this point I’m in Mandy Diaz mode. Do whatever it takes to get sorry *** Gino out of here sooner than later. What an absolute disgrace. The losses are going to continue piling up unless the clown gets his walking papers, TONIGHT!
I’m there as well. It hurts but I’m here. Will be happy with losses the rest of season. Just get these clowns out of miami. Everyone involved with the program has to go. Keep jayro

Advertisement
Back