Dollar quote, specifics and gofundme to fly the banner this Friday gentleman.

It took days to raise $445........does that tell you something?.....Posts exhorting and begging for $$$$$$, does not constitute a majority or state that you are given a voice, for the majority of Cane fans.
Let the season play out, and then make decisions.
After 5 games.......... this concept will have no effect whatsoever. Banners in the past had little or no effect. It was the product on the field that precipitated changes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Banners are so stupid. Better off donating money to the athletic department.

Getting more and more sick of our fans.

It's just a game...but there are so many sickos out there. Believe it or not, it's just a game. Who can spend so many hours, day in and day out, obsessing over this team in a way that is mentally ill. I've been a fan longer than most of you have been alive, but disgusted with some of you seriously deranged fans.

It's just a game...but there are so many sickos out there. Believe it or not, it's just a game. Who can spend so many hours, day in and day out, obsessing over this team in a way that is mentally ill. I've been a fan longer than most of you have been alive, but disgusted with some of you seriously deranged fans.
[/QUO
You "care" this much and couldn't do it

[/QUOTE

Fire Blake James!!!!

Advertisement
How about:

FROM NATIONAL CHUMPS TO TOILET. THANKS, MANNY. #FIREBLAKE
we have been mediocre for 15+ years, fire Blake yes he's made some awful decisions
leave the banner at home we will just look low rent 5 games into his tenure

Advertisement
Advertisement
I am not a banner supporter.
BUT... if you are going to call out anyone, call out Hilarie Bass and David Epstein.

Advertisement
Back