Does Valentine recommit to UM?

Advertisement
I think he commits if he takes his visit. I'm 60/40 Miami if he visits. If he doesn't it's 99/1 LSU. One thing I am fairly sure of is that MOMS has a crush on Raymond... just sayin.

I think he commits if he takes his visit. I'm 60/40 Miami if he visits. If he doesn't it's 99/1 LSU. One thing I am fairly sure of is that MOMS has a crush on Raymond... just sayin.

Huh, Hurlie Brown got MOMS on lockdown, if that's the deciding factor
...but we know how that worked out for Alex Collins and Jacoby Briskett services

Advertisement
One of them dudes over at Rivals spoke with Valentine's coach today. Coach said he was done talking about Travonte, and was "moving on to 2015 kids."

So he's tired of talking about the kid?

Or he's annoyed with TV for his latest switch of allegiance?

Or he couldn't talk for all the cash in his mouth?

JUST LET THE FIF COME ALREADY!

One of them dudes over at Rivals spoke with Valentine's coach today. Coach said he was done talking about Travonte, and was "moving on to 2015 kids."

IF he truly doesnt want to talk that means he's ****ed off about TV and the only way to me is if he doesn't want to go to LSU. Just like all the other talk about TV im waiting for what the actual recruit says not the hot rumor

IF he truly doesnt want to talk that means he's ****ed off about TV and the only way to me is if he doesn't want to go to LSU. Just like all the other talk about TV im waiting for what the actual recruit says not the hot rumor

It was Shodell who spoke with the Coach.

And why would Coach be upset TV's not going to LSU? The money bags? Does the Head Coach get paid, or just Genron?

And why would Coach be upset TV's not going to LSU? The money bags? Does the Head Coach get paid, or just Genron?

My b got him confused with Genron but idk somethings wrong there. MAYBE he is tired of all the bs with the recruitment but this all ends in 9 days lets just get that right but its too **** tricky to understand now

Advertisement

My b got him confused with Genron but idk somethings wrong there. MAYBE he is tired of all the bs with the recruitment but this all ends in 9 days lets just get that right but its too **** tricky to understand now

probably Coach Tunsil, he's pro Miami…...

I would not be surprised if he is a Silent to LSU and does not take his U visit. Coach probably ****ed at kid.

Advertisement
We all want him back. I hope I'm wrong but I've thought LSU since his de-committment. Not many kids commit to the same school

FWIW, some cat over there, long time poster, said he is hearing from a major Fla. HS coach that CC may get stripped of its state title by the FHSAA. Supposedly some shady sh*t going on in that program.

if we had fired Dorito and F.A.G. made a public apology for his disgraceful experimentation as a defensive coach at Miami and promised to turn it over to someone competent, then I think we woulda kept Valentine

Negative...his flirtation with LSU began way before Golden and PSU flirtation happened... That was just his exit strategy to decommit.

Genron and co sealed it this weekend for LSU

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back