Does UNC beat Miami without TEZ Walker..

Advertisement
you know the answer...

DBD38077-4D85-4B3D-A908-6121F7AAA858.jpeg

Advertisement
Tez Walker ran straight an caught the ball. Didnt high point it...do anything spectacular...nothing.

More than likely still do. Had it as a loss b4 the szn. If you play those same covg with those same guys it likely happens with whomever they put at that position.

Advertisement
?What do you think?

I'm not so sure they do. Just think the NCAA's decision and timing is a little sus

I know it doesn't matter, I just wonder what your opinion is?

Let’s keep it real:

1) The GT player che@ted at the end of the game. He knew Chaney was down but made a desperation rip at the ball after he was down & was probably thinking: “I can’t believe the refs actually fell for that.”

2) Looks very much to me like dem good ole Southern boys “bent” the rules at minimum re TW’s eligibility. After all, the NCAA did rule him ineligible after their first review. Magically, some additional info was then presented that changed their viewpoint. Does not feel right to me. Everyone should have to play by the same rules for the sport to have integrity.

None of the above changes the fact that we should have played more fundamentally sound football to beat both teams. They may want to consider changing the name of the conference to the Always Cheating Conference though. Can’t trust dem good ole boys. Just like when Southern Belles say “Bless you” (hint: it doesn’t really mean that)!

Advertisement
Yes but they also win if they hold onto the ball crossing the goal line along with any of the following:

1 - Don't give up a TD on 3rd and 20
2- Don't give up a TD on 3rd and 18
3 - Jaden Davis doesn't jump for the TD to Walker and just runs underneath it
4 - JW doesn't deflect the 3rd down pass going to be intercepted easily by Daryl Porter and likely results in a TD - almost walks into the end zone (JW also could have easily intercepted it himself if he wanted to)
5 - Don't botch a snap
6 - Jaden Davis doesn't fall for the double move on the sideline in a scramble drill

Advertisement
Let’s keep it real:

1) The GT player che@ted at the end of the game. He knew Chaney was down but made a desperation rip at the ball after he was down & was probably thinking: “I can’t believe the refs actually fell for that.”

2) Looks very much to me like dem good ole Southern boys “bent” the rules at minimum re TW’s eligibility. After all, the NCAA did rule him ineligible after their first review. Magically, some additional info was then presented that changed their viewpoint. Does not feel right to me. Everyone should have to play by the same rules for the sport to have integrity.

None of the above changes the fact that we should have played more fundamentally sound football to beat both teams. They may want to consider changing the name of the conference to the Always Cheating Conference though. Can’t trust dem good ole boys. Just like when Southern Belles say “Bless you” (hint: it doesn’t really mean that)!
lol the denial for him always a joke. he deserved to play bc one of his transfers had their season cancelled w covid. the FSU one was a fair denial. the uNC one wasnt and they were fighting that far before the miami game.

UNC had a record day in penalties which helped extend drives or eliminate plays for them (it was the best treatment weve received in a long time). kneel the ******* ball and you dont have to go with GT cheated. they didnt cheat. they literally did what anyone would do in that spot. you run the ball and everyone is gonna try to rip the ball out. this is why you dont run a play. you kneel down and you go home 5-0.

?What do you think?

I'm not so sure they do. Just think the NCAA's decision and timing is a little sus

I know it doesn't matter, I just wonder what your opinion is?

No. The NCAA knew UNC needed him, hence the timing of him being reactivated.

That is my story and IDGAF about any other opinion, because that's how this **** is done.

Go Canes, **** everyone else.

Advertisement
Back