Does UM has a S&C problem?

How are YOU, in New Jersey, gonna tell me how much Restrepo weighed WHEN I PERSONALLY KNOW/COACHED THE KID?
And what's worse is, you're basing it off his Instagram pics. 😆

Get Out Theatre GIF by Tony Awards
And how are you going make comments about me personally and what I see up here. Pictures show what’s under the pads. Stop being one of those people who think anything outside of Florida football is no good. Now all of a sudden you coached him. Really trying to make your point. And you are naming 4 players. What about the rest of the team coming in. I said Taylor being such a physically big human ain’t putting up weight. Our other wide receivers and CBs came in weighing 150-160 lbs. You’re basing Florida weight training on Restrepo. I’ve seen Wiggins get pushed around and Pope get his *** thrown around in Person. I’ve been a season ticket holder and fly my *** down there to see these players in person. So I’m not just basing it on just photos.

Last edited:
Advertisement
And how are you going make comments about me personally and what I see up here. Pictures show what’s under the pads. Stop being one of those people who think anything outside of Florida football is no good. Now all of a sudden you coached him. Really trying to make your point.
Well...
I did.
And I'm telling you he was 190.

You're telling me he was 175 based on what you see ON PICTURES.
The kid wasn't even 175 his entire senior year of high school.

I don't give a fvck what you see up there. That's not the debate. You said South Florida kids/coaches only focus on speed and go to college under-developed. I brought up SEVERAL examples of why you're wrong.

Well...
I did.
And I'm telling you he was 190.

You're telling me he was 175 based on what you see ON PICTURES.
The kid wasn't even 175 his entire senior year of high school.

I don't give a fvck what you see up there. That's not the debate. You said South Florida kids/coaches only focus on speed and go to college under-developed. I brought up SEVERAL examples of why you're wrong.
And I said your examples are the norm up here. That’s the issue. I said they focus more on speed because it shows, our South Florida players are fast but get pushed around. And you coming at me saying at 16 I wasn’t lifting what I was, which I was and also others on my team. Just cause you couldn’t doesn’t mean it can’t happen

And I said your examples are the norm up here. That’s the issue. I said they focus more on speed because it shows, our South Florida players are fast but get pushed around. And you coming at me saying at 16 I wasn’t lifting what I was, which I was and also others on my team. Just cause you couldn’t doesn’t mean it can’t happen

Do the South Florida players at Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, etc...get pushed around too?

And who couldn't bench 315? 😆
I was a scholarship Linebacker.
Talk to me when you can bench 315 and also dunk a basketball, short stack. How hard is it to bench 315 when you have arms like a T-Rex?

Last edited:
Do the South Florida players at Alabama, Clemson, Georgia, etc...get pushed around too?

And who couldn't bench 315? 😆
I was a scholarship Linebacker.
Talk to me when you can bench 315 and dunk a basketball, midget. You can't even have a good time at a carnival.
Funny, I could touch the rim and also could hit a baseball 450 feet. So my midget *** had a better vertical than you. Name calling shows a person who’s lost an argument. You’re such a big guy yet this little guy would have kept up with you in every way

Advertisement
Funny, I could touch the rim and also could hit a baseball 450 feet. So my midget *** had a better vertical than you. Name calling shows a person who’s lost an argument. You’re such a big guy yet this little guy would have kept up with you in every way
loop ninja GIF

Arm length with benching is an old wives tale. Which is just an excuse people use when they see others benching more weight, which just shows you don’t know squat about weight training. And making fun of my height don’t bother me none cause long where it counts. But I can take jokes, Macho.

Advertisement
@Madabs if the best you could do was 225 x 21 then you're not even in my stratosphere, so why would I need to make excuses for you benching more than me? 225 x 20 is my warm-up set.

You're one of those little muscular guys that go to the gym in their string tank tops with their nipples showing, and then think they're lifting a lot until I jump on the bench next to them and start repping their max.

I know you're type bro! I see you every day!
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff

@Madabs if the best you could do was 225 x 21 then you're not even in my stratosphere, so why would I need to make excuses for you benching more than me? 225 x 20 is my warm-up set.

You're one of those little muscular guys that go to the gym in their string tank tops with their nipples showing, and then think they're lifting a lot until I jump on the bench next to them and start repping their max.

I know you're type bro! I see you every day!
Happy Eddie Murphy GIF by Laff
Cool Story bro. And I know your type big mouth, doesn’t re rack his weights, keep looking around worrying about everyone else, and worst of all got those chicken legs. You went from debating to insults to a person who you’ve never meet all because you’re losing an argument. Just shows how weak you really are.

When I was at ETSU we had a QB and a LB come from Temple (worked out under Feeley 3-4 years) and pound for pound and relative to their position dominated everyone we had physically. Running, lifting, and endurance.

They were higher profile coming out of HS than our other guys and just better athletes. Neither really dominated for us the way the weight room said they would.

Being good at football and/or being well coached typically makes you look stronger and faster. Just my $.02

Cool Story bro. And I know your type big mouth, doesn’t re rack his weights, keep looking around worrying about everyone else, and worst of all got those chicken legs. You went from debating to insults to a person who you’ve never meet all because you’re losing an argument. Just shows how weak you really are.
Actually my pet peeve is people who don't re-rack their weights...I workout in a 3x hoodie and never make noise because I dislike attention...and I had a 550lb squat and 1200lb leg press before knee injuries. (so I've never had chicken legs) Why would a 225lb college LB who could dunk a basketball have chicken legs? Makes zero sense.

Keep reaching though, bud. Those lil' arms are almost there.

200.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement
I came in to say that UM had (Mario will change this) a NUTRITION problem. Our Nutrition dept was a joke before Mario got here.

But I fast forwarded to the last page of this thread, and Macho is going ham on someone.

So disregard my comment, pull out the 🍿 and enjoy the show.

Advertisement
I came in to say that UM had (Mario will change this) a NUTRITION problem. Our Nutrition dept was a joke before Mario got here.

But I fast forwarded to the last page of this thread, and Macho is going ham on someone.

Didn't Richt say the same thing when he got here? I thought he addressed that with Kyle Bellamy and his picke juice ****tails, meal plans etc.

I'm not arguing at all, I just recall CMR highlighting that as an area of concern. Going off what you just said apparently it still wasn't adequate, at least in comparison to other programs.

Appreciate the insight.

I remember when Jelani Hamilton knocked back 6 ice cream sandwiches.

Didn't Richt say the same thing when he got here? I thought he addressed that with Kyle Bellamy and his picke juice ****tails, meal plans etc.

I'm not arguing at all, I just recall CMR highlighting that as an area of concern. Going off what you just said apparently it still wasn't adequate, at least in comparison to other programs.

Appreciate the insight.
Regressed under manny when the entire Hecht was just eating ****s.

Advertisement
Back