Does tomorrow matter?

It should matter to the kids. They are auditioning for a scholarship for 2016.

Lets see if we can play better in spite of what this staff is known to do on the D side.

Advertisement
Haven't won a bowl game since 2006.....let that sink in.

I'd like to beat that overrated ******* looking dude so we never have to hear his cult bring up his name again......

Also, this game is critically important for clowns like Swasey who will now have a reaaaallly experienced coach who has been around championships. No chance he won't notice our complete lack of conditioning, horrible BMI of our big men, and how stiff we are.

Last edited:
Advertisement
It's the first game where there's really nothing on the line for anyone. We've got a new coach picked out and there are no standings to worry about. The only people who care are the fans.

I'm just going to enjoy the game.

It's the first game where there's really nothing on the line for anyone. We've got a new coach picked out and there are no standings to worry about. The only people who care are the fans.

I'm just going to enjoy the game.

IF RAPE IS INEVITABLE JUST SIT BACK AND ENJOY IT
-BOBBY KNIGHT

Advertisement
OP has never seen this video:

[video=youtube;abThcjwuW4w]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abThcjwuW4w[/video]

**** ya it matters, the fire mark richt banner go fund me starts or doesn't based on the outcome.

Of course it matters. It's our chance to harness the energy of the Richtmas holiday to at last vanquish the remnants of freakin' Mike Leach proponents that still infiltrate our fanbase. Beating the "pirate genius" with D'onofrio at the helm of our D will force them to run like rats into the ocean to their death. It truly will be a Richtmas Miracle! We back.

Advertisement
Depends if there's snow. If yes, then yes. Have to know how these kids perform on ice and in a snowball fight. Richt WILL be watching.

If there's no snow then it simply matters as much as the last Sunbowl. Especially how we feel at halftime. Will speak volumes about Richt.

thats weird. i live in maine. its been 55 and rainy here. to have snow in texas and not maine weird. that said would be nice for seniors go out on a winning not and to win 9 games.

Advertisement
the game matters for several reasons but an easy one is for all the recruits who are committed and wavering or who are considering miami. The game is nationally televised and whether it matters a little or a lot it still would stink to get our *** kicked against washington state and then tell people hey come here and try to win.

yeah it’ll be a different coach but we should show people we have the talent to win with richt right away

Advertisement
Back