Does the offense have any weaknesses now?

Problem2

All-American
Premium
QB: Very good
WRs: Elite, Coley puts it over the top
RB: Elite with Duke, good compliments in Edwards/Clements/Crawford
OL: One of the best in the country?
TE: Warlord and Sandland, dare I say Elite?

Cot **** we are going to score at will

Can't wait

Advertisement
The offense is going to be scary good next year. Morris is going to light some opposing defenses up. Having Coley and Duke on the same offense is a very nice problem to have. Both are game changers...

Can't afford for Duke to get hurt now more than ever.

If Morris takes a nice step forward it will be very, very good.

We really need Duke to stay healthy next year before reinforcements arrive in 2014. Other than that, no.

Advertisement
I agree Morris has got to be more consistent, especially in the face of pressure like he is sure to face against UF and FSU

Advertisement
I'm also concerned about Morris. How will Fisch's departure affect his play? Fisch made Jacory look like a competent QB and I'm pretty sure he had something to do with Morris too.

RB2
QB2
WR1

Coley could be that WR1 guy. we shall see.
QB and RB, agree, but we don't need a WR1 because we have so much depth there. A #1 isn't needed when the defense has to account for 3-4 good receivers instead of 1 good receiver(#1) and 3 so-so receives. Dorsett, Scott, Waters, and Coley on the field at the same time will be absolutely-positively dangerous for any D.

Advertisement
Until our offensive line can consistently open holes so that we can get tough yards on 3rd and short and goalline situations, that will remain a glaring weakness.

Can't say our RB group is elite just yet. If Eduardo can somehow jump in a time machine and go back to being the beast he was back in HS in 08-09 then we are in business. But agree with the other grades. If Beau is as good as these analysts say he is TEs will be elite. I think Clive is gonna take that next step. QB, WR, and OL will definitely be elite. No question.

Advertisement
Behind Duke, all we need is a comittee that can be solid and block well.

If Momma Collins gets her way, we might have more explosiveness, but I think Gus can contribute as well.

I am concerned at OC as well. We know the offense at FSU was Jimbo's. We basically hired a recruiter at OC whereas Fisch was an X's and O's type. What type of offense did Coley run at FIU and was it productive?

We obviously need duke healthy. His back ups need to step up.

Im not too concerned with Morris. More concerned how new oc affects him.

If you want a dynamic offense, this is the time to do it. We have an o line with experience, and have the offense to spread it out. Im not talking about going100% spread offense, but we can go three wr and have a choice of splitting out duke or TE. Woffard and beau will have a field day. And if you drop in to coverage, we can have duke run on you all day. I think Edwards will see a lot of time. Hes a strong kid and will help punish some D's. Cant wait to see TE or RB drop the shoulder on Thomas

Advertisement
Back