Does Rick resign?

Advertisement
This program was a dumpster fire when Richt took over. Needs time to recruit some play makers and depth. Just look at the roster. Half of them shouldn't be at Miami.

Richt will donate to the Hire Herman fund. 100 million/10 year contract

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You're delusional if you think he is going to resign. Dude is going to be here for four years no matter what, end of story. Time to deal with it.

It's his $4 million retirement package. He won't lift a finger to do a thing......and neither will the numbnuts at Idiot U.

Advertisement
This fan base is the most tortured base ever! How do you fall behind to a pitiful team 20-0 then come back. Then hold them with no points for 3 quarters. Then let them score 10 straight in the last 4:00 when your stickem safety can't recover a fumble all by himself?

Each year around Labor Day let's get the nearest anesthesiologist to induce fall hibernation using Propofol . People are giving up or like myself turning to alcohol to hold us over until the Propofol!

It is no coincidence. Our last 3 coaches are a "who's who" of garbage hires. None of those aforementioned "big 3" are head coaches right now. Digest that for 5 minutes

Richt is a garbage play caller and our inept administration gave him free reign to do whatever he wants. Richt as the OC is a big problem...an even bigger problem is the idiots making the decisions for this program.

Advertisement
Season so far
200.gif

I could see it
I wish. Problem is blake James would be doing the hiring again. He had Butch, Richt and Schiano as finalists per reports. I don't know that I would want his incompetent *** making another hire.

We need a real AD badly.

Advertisement
Too bad our students are a bunch of nerds (many of them foreigners to whom "FB" is another game entirely) who don't care about this team at all. We need beasts and knuckle draggers like WVU and others who will threaten to burn down and shut down the school if changes aren't made. Bunch of pu$$ies on that campus if you ask me.

Advertisement
Richt retires,

Manny to HC
Kool to DC
Dorsey to OC
fill in the rest...

Id be down with that just gotta get rid of Searles, Jon, and little bagman probably rumph too but his group has been playing well

Why would you get rid of Rumph? Stop following the crowd. Corn has turned up and he's got production out of what was thought of as our weakest unit

if he really cares about his alma mater, like he pretends to, he'd quit.

but dude gave us the finger before when he turned us down in 2006, so i anticipate him fighting for every penny he is owed.

I could see him sighting healthy reasons and walking away. He looks like the guy from weekend at bernies on the sideline. 80 year old Bill Snyder shows more energy. Very bizarre.

Advertisement
Back