Does Rick resign?

Advertisement
Doesn't matter. Unless Saban, Harbaugh or Meyer come to coach, Miami is dead. Never winning the coastal or the ACC.

We aren't winning another game this year. Maybe Duke?

Just go spread The Word, Rick. You're needed elsewhere.

Advertisement
Only one would hope. Calling all coaches. we are paying 4 mill+ in SOUTH ******* FLORIDA.....Apply here.

We aren't winning another game this year. Maybe Duke?

Just go spread The Word, Rick. You're needed elsewhere.

We're definitely not beating Pitt.

Duke and NC State are toss ups. We should beat Virginia but who knows.

I was watching NC St a couple weeks ago thinking "my word they will kill our offense". UVA played some good D today for a while. I just don't think we can outscore anyone.

Advertisement
You're delusional if you think he is going to resign. Dude is going to be here for four years no matter what, end of story. Time to deal with it.

This fan base is the most tortured base ever! How do you fall behind to a pitiful team 20-0 then come back. Then hold them with no points for 3 quarters. Then let them score 10 straight in the last 4:00 when your stickem safety can't recover a fumble all by himself?

Each year around Labor Day let's get the nearest anesthesiologist to induce fall hibernation using Propofol . People are giving up or like myself turning to alcohol to hold us over until the Propofol!

Fedora makes 2 mil per year .He would have been the best hire by far.Yes better than butch richt or herman.

Advertisement
Fwiw I don't mean Rick resigning today, I mean after we drop 4 of 5 or however. the **** many games we have left. I dunno. Whatever it is.

Advertisement
Richt, the OC? Possibly, and he should. Would show he's not stubborn and willing to do what's best for the team.

The HC ain't going nowhere and no one on our inept administration is even going to pressure him for the foreseeable future. He'll get sacred cow treatment.

Advertisement
Back