Does Miami score over 25 this week?

Advertisement
I don’t care how many points we score as long as we win. Our team is beat TF up right now and we’re super thin on offense.

What is going on with Thad Franklin? With all the injury woes at RB, I thought he would start to pick up some more carries…..

I don’t care how many points we score as long as we win. Our team is beat TF up right now and we’re super thin on offense.

What is going on with Thad Franklin? With all the injury woes at RB, I thought he would start to pick up some more carries…..
O-Line struggling to create holes and he stinks at pass blocking/blitz pick ups

Advertisement

Doesn’t really matter we don’t run the ball anymore lol

Offense showed a faint/slight pulse passing wise early against a really bad VT team. That pulse died and disappeared after the 2nd quarter and Miami again struggled. Run game has been anemic/non-existing.

Miami is averaging 22.8 points a game if you take out BCC :sick:🤢:sick:

Point totals by game excluding BCC:

30 vs Southern Miss
9 vs. A&M
31 vs. MTSU
24 vs. UNC
20 vs. VT

I am not going to bother and list the point totals given up by Duke because this offense has shown that, we can make Poor defenses look stout smh.

Scoring 30 seems impossible. So do you think Miami can make it past 25? Lol
yes

It was an obvious exaggeration, so I thought on the obvious part. Point being, if you're going to be throwin 57 and 46 times, then your passing yards are of course going to be higher
Gotcha. But at least we’re getting a legit return on the passing attempts. I’d rather throw the ball 50 times for 400 yards than run it 50 times for 125 yards like we were doing earlier in the season.

Duke O aint close to UNC O and UNC put up 6 in the second half. We clean up the big plays by eliminating catastrophic breakdowns. Back to our normal amount penalties.

30-20. Miami

Advertisement
Duke will assign an LB to chase only Parrish and do nothing else .
All our other RB fall down easily not a concern.

No matter what this game will be close , we will NOT allow ourselves to pull away it’s not our game .

GOCANES

We’ve averaged almost 500 yards for the past two games but only 22 points. I’d be concerned if we were just getting stoned out there but eventually those yards have got to translate into more points. If we can get some of those drive killing penalties cleaned up along with a couple of injured guys back (please be ready, Jakai Clark) we should be able to score at a better rate.
why do they have to translate to points? we have terrible RZ play calling and we dont hit for any big plays even w the gaudy pass yardage the last two weeks. there is nothing that tells us we will score TDs.

Advertisement
why do they have to translate to points? we have terrible RZ play calling and we dont hit for any big plays even w the gaudy pass yardage the last two weeks. there is nothing that tells us we will score TDs.
Because it’s statistically improbable. Is it possible for a team to keep putting up 500 yards and only score 20? Yes. Is it likely? No.

I’m curious who the lowest scoring team to ever average 500 yards per game is?

Because it’s statistically improbable. Is it possible for a team to keep putting up 500 yards and only score 20? Yes. Is it likely? No.

I’m curious who the lowest scoring team to ever average 500 yards per game is?
but everything in the advanced numbers point to it not being a fluke. we dink and dunk our way to yardage but dont hit for any big plays to create quick scores nor do we score past the 20s. we've been a struggling RZ and big play since game 1 (well 2 bc Bethune doesn't count) this season.

90124291-57B9-4647-8C20-2941A5AA0E14.gif

Advertisement
but everything in the advanced numbers point to it not being a fluke. we dink and dunk our way to yardage but dont hit for any big plays to create quick scores nor do we score past the 20s. we've been a struggling RZ and big play since game 1 (well 2 bc Bethune doesn't count) this season.
I’d say the offense looks a bit different from the first four games to the last two. If we continue to move the ball like we have against UNC and VT, the odds of scoring more points are pretty good.

The overall numbers are skewed by the first four games where we ran a ton of plays but for mostly minimal yardage. The yards per play for the last two games were 6.6 and 6.1. Whereas the two previous games were only 4.1 and 5.1. With the shift to a heavier pass offense, we’re picking up more chunk yardage plays.

I'd expect a result similar to the 'Carolina game. 25? A definite maybe. Both Gattis and Cristobal  want to run the ball more, so unless we fall behind early I'd expect to see more of an attempt at balance on offense, and with our pace that shortens the game.
Good question. If we've found a red zone target and make a big play on defense or ST's I'd go over. But who knows?

1666316536621.png

Miss Cleo told me TVD is gonna shine with success... she says take the U and give those 9 points; we easily cover Baby!

Advertisement
Back