Does Miami score over 25 this week?

Hate that our team is so shallow that whole schemes hinge on the health of one man.

Passing game tanks with Restrepo out.
Running game tanks with Parish out.
Passing defense tanks with Ivey in.

The skill/experience gap between starters and bench is too wide.
Hingeing on one man is different than being down WR1, RB1, RB2, TE1, TE2, and C1

Advertisement
I hope we don’t let last week go to our heads , Duke will pick us apart us apart up tempo.

This game is not a gimme at all , we can win it but it will very ugly like a home field bad call in our favor a mercy type payback penalty for us to hang on .

GOCANES
Lol if nearly choking against a bad VT team “gets to their heads”. RIP program.

Hate that our team is so shallow that whole schemes hinge on the health of one man.

I have to ask. With Restrepo out the last two weeks the passing game tanks? Its been all passing the last two weeks 496 & 351 yards with no run game.

Does Miami score over 25 this week?​

i-dont-know.jpg

Advertisement
I have to ask. With Restrepo out the last two weeks the passing game tanks? Its been all passing the last two weeks 496 & 351 yards with no run game.
Prior to UNC and VT, yes the passing game tanked. He's had 57 and 46 passing attempts the past two weeks. He prob should be throwing for 600 yards wit that many attempts

Advertisement
Offense showed a faint/slight pulse passing wise early against a really bad VT team. That pulse died and disappeared after the 2nd quarter and Miami again struggled. Run game has been anemic/non-existing.

Miami is averaging 22.8 points a game if you take out BCC :sick:🤢:sick:

Point totals by game excluding BCC:

30 vs Southern Miss
9 vs. A&M
31 vs. MTSU
24 vs. UNC
20 vs. VT

I am not going to bother and list the point totals given up by Duke because this offense has shown that, we can make Poor defenses look stout smh.

Scoring 30 seems impossible. So do you think Miami can make it past 25? Lol
Miami is expected to score 23-ish. They will have to overperform to beat Duke if the B Devils are even average.

The two best passing games of the season have been without Restrepo.

Advertisement
Offense showed a faint/slight pulse passing wise early against a really bad VT team. That pulse died and disappeared after the 2nd quarter and Miami again struggled. Run game has been anemic/non-existing.

Miami is averaging 22.8 points a game if you take out BCC :sick:🤢:sick:

Point totals by game excluding BCC:

30 vs Southern Miss
9 vs. A&M
31 vs. MTSU
24 vs. UNC
20 vs. VT

I am not going to bother and list the point totals given up by Duke because this offense has shown that, we can make Poor defenses look stout smh.

Scoring 30 seems impossible. So do you think Miami can make it past 25? Lol
38 or 42 is my guess

Advertisement
We’ve averaged almost 500 yards for the past two games but only 22 points. I’d be concerned if we were just getting stoned out there but eventually those yards have got to translate into more points. If we can get some of those drive killing penalties cleaned up along with a couple of injured guys back (please be ready, Jakai Clark) we should be able to score at a better rate.

Prior to UNC and VT, yes the passing game tanked. He's had 57 and 46 passing attempts the past two weeks. He prob should be throwing for 600 yards wit that many attempts
If you’re throwing for 600 yards on under 60 attempts, you’re the best quarterback in the country and you have the best receivers in the country too. It’s really rare to average over 10 per attempt when you’re throwing a high volume .

Advertisement
Back